BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A medium shadow brush that precisely applies a sheer wash of color to the lids.

What it does:
Create beautiful, perfectly blended eye looks with this brush that expertly applies shadows over the entire eyelid. The mix of natural pony and goat hair provides a contrasting combination of soft and coarse bristles, ideal for applying powder formulas. Its compact, medium size gives increased control for more specific blending needs like the smoky eye.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place the brush horizontally in the crease to apply shadow then turn vertically to blend.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Taylor W.
Odenville, AL
great brush i use it for all over lid colors and inner corner highlight. works well when i wet my brush since i love doing that for color payoff. i got this from sephora and the only reason i'm giving it 4 starts is because they're brushes are way too expensive
Jessica H.
I love my Sephora brushes! They apply the makeup smoothly without wasting a lot of makeup. Using this brush helps my eyeshadow to stay in place all day! They’ve also held up for over 6 years now. Definitely worth the investment!
Katie M.
This brush gets the job done, but it’s not as versatile as others I have tried.  The bristles are soft, though, and well attached.  I haven’t noticed any trying to break free.
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how soft this brush is. It's amazing for the price. It really gives me a great blended look on my eyes and picks up pigment easily. The entire Sephora Pro collection brushes are absolutely perfect and I will continue to purchase them for a long time
Jen M.
Muskegon, MI
Brushes are so very important to getting just the right look. I would never have been a believer had it not been for a professional beauty consultation. I payed $25 for my last eye makeup brush but it has definitely been worth every penny. I have consistently smooth application every time.
Melissa W.
The Sephora Pro brushes are the best of the best. They are my favorite brushes. They have no bristles falling out. They blend shadow so good! By far the best brushes in the business right now!
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Love the sephora collection as a whole!! Definitely think they are much overlooked1! Love their brushes, not terribly priced either!
María D.
I wanted a brush to pack on shadows my best friend recommended this brush. Best decision to buy it! It's excellent I love it
Genesis V.
Very good brush picks up product very good. I use this brush everyday to blend out my eyeshadow and it does its job
hailey b.
Calgary
I actually adore all of Sephora's pro brushes.. well done Sephora. My only and I mean ONLY complaint about them has got to be that they are a little bit rough.. not as soft of brushes as I would say Mac makes. Some of them are a bit pricier than others but I would say this one in particular is at a good price point for the value.