Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#359 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease. Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
I plan on doing my own make up for my wedding so I bought myself some new tools and this brush is amazing. Its soft, holds the color and it blends really well.
Danya S.
Danya S.
Nov. 10, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
These brushes are good but I don't think they are worth the money. I love elf and Morphe brushes much more
Brooklynn M.
Brooklynn M.
Regina
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
I absolutely ADORE this brush, it is perfect for patting on pigmented eye shadow in the perfect spots without over shading and compared to other it's such good quality and so easy to use. I love this brush so much, I am very satisfied and have already recommended this brush to many friends!
azhly p.
azhly p.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable
Silva Y.
Silva Y.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Sem duvidas , usem esse , sem palavras para os acabamentos , conserteza para mim é o melhor sempre