Add a Photo

#353 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Sarahi P.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA

Me encanta soy aficionada al maquillaje me gustan los productos de sephora ademas sus presios son geniales
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Salinas, CA

Very soft. Provides a clean and finished look. Defiantly makes you feel like a professional when doing eye shadow
Ranmie W.
Ranmie W.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm a big fan of makeup brushes if you ask me what I want, I will definitely scream and tell you to get me makeup brushes from this company. A was my very first time using it. And I will tell you it was so worth the price because not only does it comes in beautiful package, but it last for a long time when you use it. I will most definitely try it again and recommend others to buy it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Coachella, CA

I absolutely love this brush. They are very soft and feel nice in the skin.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Independence, MO

Sephora brushes aren't the cheapest, but they are heaven! They glide your makeup on like it's butter. Beautiful designs and amazing quality.
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
erbacon, wv

I love all their brushes. They are durable and last forever and taking care of them is easy because you don't loose bristles.
Catherine n.
Catherine n.

Brush was good....not bad quality for the price. Not as soft as a higher end brush and I did find when I cleaned it some of the bristles came out. Not enough that I would never buy another sephora brand brush...but just good to know.

Lorena G.
Lorena G.

essas escovinhas é vida nn tenho mais minha amiga tem em vez em quando eu pego dela so que ela morre de ciumes
Talita R.
Talita R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Very soft brush and that has great quality. I can easily shade when using it. And has a great price!!
Consuelo E.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan

I love all their brushes. They are durable and last forever and taking care of them is easy because you don't lose the bristles! Cannot go wrong w/ these amazing brushes!

Join Now