Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease. Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.
Danya S.
Danya S.

These brushes are good but I don't think they are worth the money. I love elf and Morphe brushes much more
Sarahi P.
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA

Me encanta soy aficionada al maquillaje me gustan los productos de sephora ademas sus presios son geniales
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Coachella, CA

I absolutely love this brush. They are very soft and feel nice in the skin.
Consuelo E.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan

I love all their brushes. They are durable and last forever and taking care of them is easy because you don't lose the bristles! Cannot go wrong w/ these amazing brushes!
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
erbacon, wv

I love all their brushes. They are durable and last forever and taking care of them is easy because you don't loose bristles.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Calgary, Alberta

I plan on doing my own make up for my wedding so I bought myself some new tools and this brush is amazing. Its soft, holds the color and it blends really well.
Ranmie W.
Ranmie W.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm a big fan of makeup brushes if you ask me what I want, I will definitely scream and tell you to get me makeup brushes from this company. A was my very first time using it. And I will tell you it was so worth the price because not only does it comes in beautiful package, but it last for a long time when you use it. I will most definitely try it again and recommend others to buy it.
Silva Y.
Silva Y.

Sem duvidas , usem esse , sem palavras para os acabamentos , conserteza para mim é o melhor sempre
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Salinas, CA

Very soft. Provides a clean and finished look. Defiantly makes you feel like a professional when doing eye shadow
azhly p.
azhly p.

Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable Very good and movable

Join Now