BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease.

What it does:
Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Keep color tight and close around the lash line.
-Use small feathered strokes to blend out color.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Christina B.
Pittsburgh
This is one of my favorite brushes. It is great for applying a concentrated color. I have had this brush for years and it still is in great shape. It makes applying my shadow so easy and I would definitely buy again!
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx
Perfect brush for under eye makeup. blends perfectly with out even trying . I even use it to do a eyeshadow wing. Picks up just enough product so you don't have to go to pick up more and it's really dense that the eyeshadow won't fall out on to your concealer when you are trying to do your under eye.
Ranmie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of makeup brushes if you ask me what I want, I will definitely scream and tell you to get me makeup brushes from this company. A was my very first time using it. And I will tell you it was so worth the price because not only does it comes in beautiful package, but it last for a long time when you use it. I will most definitely try it again and recommend others to buy it.
Camille D.
Love this brush! It's my go to flat brush for applying my lid shade! Mine hasn't shed at all since I got it and I definitely think it's worth the price! Recommended for anyone looking for a good flat brush.
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE all of the Sephora Collection brushes. They are amazing quality for the price. Compared to big high end brands, they are actually really cheap. They are really soft and comfortable to use and they are super durable and hold up when cleaning. Will definitely continue to purchase
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
This brush is great for the bottome lash line to smudge my eye liner or add some color! Ive been using sephora brushes for 8 plus eyes and they continue to get better! The prices are great and the quality is exceptional! Im always satisfied with sephora collection products and recommend it to all my friends
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Such a great brush! It's made all the difference in my gel liner. I never understood the importance of having a brush that's good quality in different sizes. This is a must have for lining
Joanne T.
This right here is my favorite under eye/ lower lid brush. Great for smudging and great for inner year duck. I add a little shimmer to my year duck with this brush and it applies great.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
I got this brush on clearance, and once I figured out how to use it I really like it a lot. Great for packing on color and applying foiled or glitter eyeshadows
Kaitlynn M.
Favorite make up brush! These brushes are high quality and are perfect for all applications! I have two in my make up currently because they're so great.

Sephora