Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease. Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

This brush is great for the bottome lash line to smudge my eye liner or add some color! Ive been using sephora brushes for 8 plus eyes and they continue to get better! The prices are great and the quality is exceptional! Im always satisfied with sephora collection products and recommend it to all my friends
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx

Perfect brush for under eye makeup. blends perfectly with out even trying . I even use it to do a eyeshadow wing. Picks up just enough product so you don't have to go to pick up more and it's really dense that the eyeshadow won't fall out on to your concealer when you are trying to do your under eye.
Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena , CA

I LOVE all of the Sephora Collection brushes. They are amazing quality for the price. Compared to big high end brands, they are actually really cheap. They are really soft and comfortable to use and they are super durable and hold up when cleaning. Will definitely continue to purchase
Catherine n.
Catherine n.

Brush was good....not bad quality for the price. Not as soft as a higher end brush and I did find when I cleaned it some of the bristles came out. Not enough that I would never buy another sephora brand brush...but just good to know.

Joanne T.
Joanne T.

This right here is my favorite under eye/ lower lid brush. Great for smudging and great for inner year duck. I add a little shimmer to my year duck with this brush and it applies great.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX

Nice brush that I have added into my collection. Works well at adding color in the crease and smokes out the waterline very easily.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.

essas escovinhas é vida nn tenho mais minha amiga tem em vez em quando eu pego dela so que ela morre de ciumes
Talita R.
Talita R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Very soft brush and that has great quality. I can easily shade when using it. And has a great price!!
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ

I love this brush! Its great for brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight of the eyes.
Diana b.
Diana b.

Good para difuminar am pintar LA ceja ya q ea rigido para ESO must bien pour sephora !

Join Now