SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18

What it is:
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease.

What it does:
Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Keep color tight and close around the lash line.
-Use small feathered strokes to blend out color.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18!
Christina B.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite brushes. It is great for applying a concentrated color. I have had this brush for years and it still is in great shape. It makes applying my shadow so easy and I would definitely buy again!
Ashley N.
Coachella, CA
I absolutely love this brush. They are very soft and feel nice in the skin.
I absolutely love this brush. They are very soft and feel nice in the skin.
Ranmie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of makeup brushes if you ask me what I want, I will definitely scream and tell you to get me makeup brushes from this company. A was my very first time using it. And I will tell you it was so worth the price because not only does it comes in beautiful package, but it last for a long time when you use it. I will most definitely try it again and recommend others to buy it.
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx
Perfect brush for under eye makeup. blends perfectly with out even trying . I even use it to do a eyeshadow wing. Picks up just enough product so you don't have to go to pick up more and it's really dense that the eyeshadow won't fall out on to your concealer when you are trying to do your under eye.
Joanne T.
This right here is my favorite under eye/ lower lid brush. Great for smudging and great for inner year duck. I add a little shimmer to my year duck with this brush and it applies great.
Bethany M.
Salinas, CA
Very soft. Provides a clean and finished look. Defiantly makes you feel like a professional when doing eye shadow
Jenna T.
I really like the shader brush, it is a big help with shadows, helps blend and look even
Jill L.
Independence, MO
Sephora brushes aren't the cheapest, but they are heaven! They glide your makeup on like it's butter. Beautiful designs and amazing quality.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brush! Its great for brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight of the eyes.
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ
Such a great brush! It's made all the difference in my gel liner. I never understood the importance of having a brush that's good quality in different sizes. This is a must have for lining

Looking for your answer?