Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#359 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled shadow brush that applies powder and cream formulas with ease. Sweep color across your lids with the expert accuracy of this shader brush. The domed tip is shaped to work on the browbone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone with detailed application. The natural pony bristles are small and tight—perfect for detailed work and achieving your ideal look.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
Nov. 18, 2016, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
This brush is great for the bottome lash line to smudge my eye liner or add some color! Ive been using sephora brushes for 8 plus eyes and they continue to get better! The prices are great and the quality is exceptional! Im always satisfied with sephora collection products and recommend it to all my friends
Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
I LOVE all of the Sephora Collection brushes. They are amazing quality for the price. Compared to big high end brands, they are actually really cheap. They are really soft and comfortable to use and they are super durable and hold up when cleaning. Will definitely continue to purchase
Joanne T.
Joanne T.
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
This right here is my favorite under eye/ lower lid brush. Great for smudging and great for inner year duck. I add a little shimmer to my year duck with this brush and it applies great.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Nice brush that I have added into my collection. Works well at adding color in the crease and smokes out the waterline very easily.
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
I love this brush! Its great for brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight of the eyes.
Diana b.
Diana b.
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Good para difuminar am pintar LA ceja ya q ea rigido para ESO must bien pour sephora !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx
Feb. 8, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Perfect brush for under eye makeup. blends perfectly with out even trying . I even use it to do a eyeshadow wing. Picks up just enough product so you don't have to go to pick up more and it's really dense that the eyeshadow won't fall out on to your concealer when you are trying to do your under eye.
Ranmie W.
Ranmie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:41 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
I'm a big fan of makeup brushes if you ask me what I want, I will definitely scream and tell you to get me makeup brushes from this company. A was my very first time using it. And I will tell you it was so worth the price because not only does it comes in beautiful package, but it last for a long time when you use it. I will most definitely try it again and recommend others to buy it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Coachella, CA
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
I absolutely love this brush. They are very soft and feel nice in the skin.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Salinas, CA
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Shader Brush #18
Very soft. Provides a clean and finished look. Defiantly makes you feel like a professional when doing eye shadow