BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An exclusive, innovative contour and blush brush, designed for a multitude of complexion applications. What does: This brush was created to apply contour and blush with precision. The innovative design of the spade-like brush head allows for spectacular application and blending, making it the perfect tool for applying contour, blush, foundation, or powder the options are endless. This product is cruelty-free and not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "The most precise blush brush ever! I'm so glad I purchased this. The price of this is super reasonable as well compares to other more expensive brushes." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with this brush.  I use it for my contour-bronzer hybrid routine, as well as for applying blush.  I get a natural look every time, with powder where I want it and not where I don't.  I use this brush every day and would highly recommend everyone add it to their collection.  " in 4 reviews
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
I really like this brush. It is extremely nice quality, bristles are soft and it never sheds. It is great for applying blush more precisely. It blends product very well on the check. I feel the price it fair and would recommend. Especially during the 15-20% of sales that happen a couple of times a year.
Elle S.
Maysville, KY
I use this brush for my everyday makeup routine and it really gets the job done. It does a great job at evenly distributing the product evenly. My go to blush brush. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone who needs a new one!
Anthoula D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this brush for foundation and an employee at Sephora introduced me to the brush to put on foundation and it is a god sent. I love it. It is a bit pricy but it is so soft and easy to clean and doesn’t ruin after you clean it. It is honestly amazing I love it
Lauren H.
I love this brush and other Sephora brushes I just wish they were priced a little bit more reasonably but they apply my make up great & last for a very long time! So if you don’t mind paying the price I recommend investing in some you won’t be disappointed
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Could not resist purchasing this brush. It's an all in one. Brush head shape is perfection for contour, highlight, blush, foundation powder, baking and sweeping. Applies my blush so smoothly and evenly. And just the right amount. Build as you wish. The tip of the brush, great design for contour as well as highlighting bridge of nose, Cupid's bow, above brows and top of cheekbones. Or use the tapered edge to apply highlight and blend. When contouring hallow of cheeks use the tip to define then blend upward with the tapered edge. #99 brush is so very soft on my skin. This one brush really takes the place of using several brushes. Must purchase.
Destiny B.
Love the shape of this brush and it is super soft. I got mine from Sephora, it was fairly priced for a Sephora Pro brush. I like to use it a lot for highlighting or setting underneath the eyes. I would recommend for anyone who likes the powder products they use to appear more diffused and easily blended out.
Kerry C.
Los Angeles, CA
Roxanne F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush a lot. I own a lot of Sephora brushes but I find myself wanting to reach for this one a ton. For not only blush but highlighter and bronzer. I feel like the shape just works for so much. It’s soft and doesn’t shed. I’m going to have to buy two more because I really do like this brush a lot. I wouldn’t even thing of getting the angled blush brush. This one is more than perfect.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
I like the brush and find it both affordable and well shaped for the use. I did notice that after time, some of the bristles will fall out. If you are looking for a brush that will get the job done for an affordable price, I would definitely recommend this brush!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
I loveeeee this brush. Super great for everything- under eye powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, setting your entire face, everything. Really good quality brushes all around. But this is one of my staples

back