BY SEPHORA

A large, round powder brush ideal for applying loose powder on the face and decollete. Create a glamorous, airbrushed finish with this fluffy powder brush, ideal for applying loose, pressed, or mineral powders. The oversize head ensures even application and the natural goat bristles deliver a soft, silky finish. The round shape and length of the bristles offer a variety of coverage options, and the durable wood handle provides ultimate control. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Round Powder Brush #60

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Round Powder Brush #60!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
You can never go wrong with a large fluffy powder brush. Sephora has really outdone themselves with this brush, it lays down powder over my foundation seamlessly and doesn’t make me look cakey. I cant highly recommend this product enough and it’s definitely a tool you should incorporate into your makeup IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully All Over Powder Brush #211routine.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Uniform Complexion Powder Brush #31SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Light Powder Brush #50SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Powder Brush #48SEPHORA COLLECTION Professionnel Platinum Powder Brush #50
San Diego, CA
Whether you're using it with loose or pressed power, this brush picks up lots of product and distributes it evenly over skin when buffed in circular motions. The sleek metal handle makes it comfortable to hold, not to mention pretty to look at, and we also love that it comes with a plastic cover to keep the bristles protected and the brush shape intact. It works perfectly for powder on the go and it fits in my pouch.
I use this for my blush application at the end of my makeup routine. It’s soft and fluffy and does the trick. I clean it every two weeks with the Sephora cleaner and it still works perfect. I was worried that washing it would make it stiff, but it’s the same as my first use. Definitely worth the price. I received this in a set as a gift but would rebuy if I had to
Kissimmee, FL
It's a really good versatile brush. I can use it for all kinds of things. Blush, powdering my whole fancy and sometimes if I have to I can use it for contouring as well. Of course, you can't use it all at the same time but if you wash it and clean before each of these steps in your makeup routine you will be okay. I still like my morphe ones better but these are good.
I really love this powder brush. It picks up just the right amount of product. The brush itself is super soft and the brisels do not scratch your face. The price is good for the quality of the brush. The packaging is nice to. I do not think I would buy this again, but it has lasted a long time.
San Jose, CA
Sephora brushes are always a great choice. The quality tends to be much better than drugstore brushes but not nearly as pricey as other high-end brands. However, these seem to get the job done perfectly every time. I wash them every few weeks and never had an issue with brislte fallout either.
Monroe, NC
Sephora brushes are decent for the price, but they are definitely not my favorite. They are good for a beginner, but I would invest in more brushes like Sigma or it cosmetics brushes. Those are wonderful and great quality. Overall I wouldnt recommended the sephora brushes unless you're on a tight budget.
Middle Vlg, NY
Tbh i just dont like brushes but this one is n9t my favorite. When i did use in circles , some of the brush hairs would come off and it was very annoying. If that didn't happen the brush would be ok but its a major draw back from me. I am disappointed in sephora but i have loved their other products.
These brushes are so amazing. They are very fluffy and perfect for contouring cheek bones. The fibers never fall out. I don't even have anything negative to say. I also love the fact that it's black because your brushes don't look dirty because you can't see the colour
Johnston, RI
Amazing application and price. I highly recommend this durable and quality brush. I used to purchase brushes from MAC religiously but over the years quality on certain ones seems to fade. I'm happy to have found some great substitutions like this Sephora brand brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Round Powder Brush #60

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email