SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Round Powder Brush #60 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

A large, round powder brush ideal for applying loose powder on the face and décolleté. Create a glamorous, airbrushed finish with this fluffy powder brush, ideal for applying loose, pressed, or mineral powders. The oversize head ensures even application and the natural goat bristles deliver a soft, silky finish. The round shape and length of the bristles offer a variety of coverage options, and the durable wood handle provides ultimate control. see more...

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I purchased one of these brushes quite a few years ago (it had a pink handle which really caught my eye). I used it until I couldn't anymore. I loved how soft it was and how evenly it put on my powder foundation. I did not repurchase this brush because I started using a brush by Urban Decay that I enjoy more.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I love this collection by Sephora. The brushes are reasonably priced, the bristles are soft, and the brush feels sturdy. It's not super expensive like some brands, but is such a step up over cheaper brushes.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Me encanta esta brocha, Los pelitos son súper suaves y me encanta para ponerme el polvo traslucido, el rubor y el broncer, es super buena.
Sonali M.
Sonali M.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this brush almost 3 years ago and IT IS STILL IN GREAT SHAPE!!! Its a little tough to clean but leaves a really great finish on your face! I would not suggest this if you like fluffy brush. This is a good strong brush. Allows the applicator to have full control of the amount of powder you apply to the face! I highly recommend it!
PINCHE A.
PINCHE A.
Such a good bronzing brush I love the technique it leaves me a natural look. I recommend if you go for the natural look. It's a must to have in your glam. You can literally take the brush anywhere and make a good retouch.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works well. Powder goes on just fine. It's nothing special, but it gets it job done. I've had it for a while now and it seems to be lasting well. I've washed it multiple times and it's in great shape.
member-aae3860ba
member-aae3860ba
Liberal, KS
This brush is my go to brush for my powder. After u out of my foundation I put setting powder all over my face to set it and get a matte look. I love this brush and recommend it!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Hull, IA
Softest brush I have ever used in my life! Putting my powder on has never been so rewarding. Holds my powder nicely and makes applying my makeup easier
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
This brush is soo soft! I use it to knock any excess face powder off of my face. Brush is also cheaper than Macs
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I recently got this brush and love it! It's soft blend out powder beautifully and makes a great brush to use for all over bronzer as well.