SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Round Powder Brush #60 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

A large, round powder brush ideal for applying loose powder on the face and décolleté. Create a glamorous, airbrushed finish with this fluffy powder brush, ideal for applying loose, pressed, or mineral powders. The oversize head ensures even application and the natural goat bristles deliver a soft, silky finish. The round shape and length of the bristles offer a variety of coverage options, and the durable wood handle provides ultimate control. see more...

Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I purchased one of these brushes quite a few years ago (it had a pink handle which really caught my eye). I used it until I couldn't anymore. I loved how soft it was and how evenly it put on my powder foundation. I did not repurchase this brush because I started using a brush by Urban Decay that I enjoy more.
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I love this collection by Sephora. The brushes are reasonably priced, the bristles are soft, and the brush feels sturdy. It's not super expensive like some brands, but is such a step up over cheaper brushes.
Luisa T.
Me encanta esta brocha, Los pelitos son súper suaves y me encanta para ponerme el polvo traslucido, el rubor y el broncer, es super buena.
PINCHE A.
Such a good bronzing brush I love the technique it leaves me a natural look. I recommend if you go for the natural look. It's a must to have in your glam. You can literally take the brush anywhere and make a good retouch.
Sonali M.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this brush almost 3 years ago and IT IS STILL IN GREAT SHAPE!!! Its a little tough to clean but leaves a really great finish on your face! I would not suggest this if you like fluffy brush. This is a good strong brush. Allows the applicator to have full control of the amount of powder you apply to the face! I highly recommend it!
Rachel H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works well. Powder goes on just fine. It's nothing special, but it gets it job done. I've had it for a while now and it seems to be lasting well. I've washed it multiple times and it's in great shape.
member-aae3860ba
Liberal, KS
This brush is my go to brush for my powder. After u out of my foundation I put setting powder all over my face to set it and get a matte look. I love this brush and recommend it!
Liv G.
Love this brush. The bristles are soft and I'm able to achieve an even coverage. I've used it with my bare minerals foundation powders, and also with a smashbox creme foundation. I've definitely found it works better with the powders than the creme, and the silver neck piece is loosened, but I'm happy with my purchase and will likely re-purchase.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
All of sephora brushes are top quality. I have over 15 brushes and never had anything bad to say about them. I use this one to apply powder foundation and it feels really good and I see it doesn't absorb the product it just has it on the top ready to apply to my face. The ability to find a brush that doesn't eat up all my powder is great. This is my top recommended brush. ❤️
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
Sephora brushes are the absolute best! I love using this for powder/bronzer/blush. It is extremely soft and provides a nice, even coverage. The transition of makeup to skin is seamless when using this. One of the bests, for sure. It's a little more expensive than those found at drugstores, but it is well worth it.