BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An all-in-one brush that allows you to tap on products for flawless, full-coverage finish, but does not absorb too much product or wear out like a sponge does.

What it does:
Specifically designed with the finest synthetic fibers, the patent-pending Pro Press brush helps you provide precision placement to help conceal, accent, and detail. Designed to maximize the benefits of a brush and a sponge, the longer bristles absorb and deposit product while the short, dense bristles help to spread and blend across the face.

What else you need to know:
This product made from hypoallergenic, synthetic, and cruelty-free materials. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Press brush into liquid and then tap onto complexion as with a sponge.

Precautions:
Do not buff, swirl or sweep in order to prevent streaking.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Emma O.
Independence, OH
I was getting my makeup done at Sephora and the artist used this brush on me and I was sold with the outcome. This brush is very dense, but soft. It's quite small which allows you to get into smaller areas, but also focus on blemishes and such. I use this brush for all my hard-to-hide blemishes and it works because it really pushes the product into the skin and blends it in. Very easy to get maximum coverage with this brush
Alicia L.
Lehigh acres , Fl
Sephora brushes are my fave. This brush in particulare is one of my all time favorites. It's a great price and gets the job done. It's nice and dense, so you have to press product in place to get spot coverage. Washes easily and really gets the product on the skin
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of Sephora brushes are great. With that being said their airbrush line is AMAZING. They are kind of pricey for not being a " named brand " but they work amazing!
Devin G.
I love all Sephora brushes and this one is no exception.  This really helps you apply your makeup.  It is easy to clean and affordable.  You are able to get good coverage.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
Sephora offers quality brushes. They're sturdy and easy to use.
I like using this brush for when I want to add a little more coverage with foundation
Dyasia W.
I love sephora brushes ! They work perfectly for me I've never had any problems with them and hey are affordable!
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
I usually love the sephora brushes, but this is painful, I try to love it, but I don't:-( don't know, I don't find the application of my make up, concealer gives more coverage. Not sold on it:-(
Noora B.
Absolutely love this brush .. all Sephora brushes are amazing and I would recommend. Easy to clean. Lasts forever if u clean it properly! Sephora has done it again with their line of fabulous brushes! I am definitely satisfied with this product
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
Love this brush it's dense and soft. Some saphora brushes have a bit of bristle fall out I do think the price is a bit crazy compared to other brand brushes and there a lot softer.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
This is great for crevices and small areas, such as undereye and around the nose, its soft, works well , I like it