BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora

✔ Liquid

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
A patent pending foundation brush with a teardrop shape and slightly domed dense bristles that allows for tapping product onto skin.

What it does:
Specifically designed with the finest synthetic fibers, the patent-pending Pro Press brush helps you provide precision placement to help conceal, accent, and detail. Designed to maximize the benefits of a brush and a sponge, the longer bristles absorb and deposit product while the short, dense bristles help to spread and blend across the face.

Beauty Tip:
Gently tap product into skin for flawless, full-coverage finish. Use the tip of the teardrop to get into smaller areas of the face.

What else you need to know:
This product made from hypoallergenic, synthetic, and cruelty-free materials. It is not tested on animals.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Press brush into liquid and then tap onto complexion as with a sponge.

Precautions:
Do not buff, swirl or sweep in order to prevent streaking.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How does everyone Deep clean their brushes? I’m having issues getting all the makeup from deep within the bristles of my brush. SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66
Is this brush long lasting?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66!
Terrian B.
Carmel, IN
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66 uploaded by Terrian B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this brush for a couple years and it’s one my staples for applying my liquid foundation. It’s very high quality, never lost any bristles, and it works well. I would recommend this brush to anyone who is looking for a nice brushes that last a long time.
Mai C.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t use the brush for applying foundation because I don’t like the way it blend my foundation. It grabs too much foundation and the foundation doesn’t seem to sink on my skin. So I prefer a beauty blender more. I like to use this brush to get my cream contour.
Kayla S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66 uploaded by Kayla S.
I have been a huge beauty blender girl for the past few years, but I got this as a present and it had been doing wonders for my skin. It’s so easy to use and makes my foundation look flawless. It has a great design and the bristles are so compact which helps with not making it streaky. It doesn’t eat up product and it lasts way longer than a beauty blender does with wash and care. Can’t recommend this brush enough.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66 uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these Sephora Pro brushes. Pictured are the angled liner brush, lip, smudge, and press full coverage complexion brush. Anyone who knows me knows i love the Clinique makeup brushes, but i recently discovered the Sephora Pro brushes and they do not disappoint. They are soft, durable, and the brush part doesn't fall out. It holds product well and does a good job at applying. I would buy more of these!
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
This brush was recommended to me by a Sephora employee when I asked what brush would be good to contour with. The bristles are really soft and it applies the product very easily. It’s great for blending. However, this would probably be better for foundation because it was a little too thick to use as a contour brush.
Steph L.
Acton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is life changing. It completely enhanced the look of my Iiquid foundation, making my skin look flawless. When applying my foundation with my fingers or a beauty blender, the application didn't provide enough coverage. When using other brushes, the foundation would always turn out streaky or look caked on. After trying this brush, I was blown away with the results. My skin looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. Plus, the price is unbeatable. Can't recommend this brush enough!!
Taylor B.
I love foundation brushes! I have way to many so I thought why not add another one? I got this to use and the first couple of times I had a hard time trying to blend in the foundation but after watching the video you need to press not circle the foundation in. Whoa it made a huge difference and I am in love with this brush. My -1 star is do to cleaning its hard to get it clean because the brushes are stiff.
Justine-Renee J.
I love this foundation brush! I got it in search for a dupe to the new hourglass vanish brush that cam out with the new stick foundation and I LOVE it! This brush gives such a flawless finish! You don't want to swipe too hard to avoid lines on your face but beyond that..simole dabbing motions work perfectly! I def recommend for blending foundation!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
1,537 reviews
This brush will take your foundation to a whole different level. It gives you such full coverage. It will take any foundation you own to a more full coverage look. So easy to blend and the dabbing motion with make it even better
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Press Full Coverage Complexion Brush #66 uploaded by Lexie G.
I got an email from Sephora announcing the release of this brush, and I just knew I had to have it. I was very intrigued by the tapping method of application. I have use this with many different foundation and have had gorgeous results each time. It is important that you tap to blend your foundation (as you would do with a Beauty Blender), do not buff or swipe with it. If you buff or swipe, you will end up with lines in your foundation. The shape of this brush makes it great for blending concealer and crème contour as well. The only reason I deducted a star is because it is not the easiest brush to clean. The short, dense bristles need multiple washes and rinses before all of the makeup is cleaned out. But the pros of this brush FAR outweigh the cons.