BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Add depth and make your eyes appear larger with this brush designed to apply deeper shadows into the eye crease.

What it does:

This brush can also be used to apply allover shadow with an even finish. The mix of natural pony and goat bristles ensures proper blending and the round shape provides perfect placement of powder and cream formulas.

What else you need to know:

Made with natural pony and goat bristles. Designed to apply deeper shadows. Ideal for powder and cream formulas

Natural pony and goat hair

How to Use:

• Pick up eyeshadow with the brush, tapping away any excess.
  • Place the brush horizontally in the crease to apply shadow and turn vertically to blend.

Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
This is my favorite blending brush. I don't know how I did my eyeshadow without it, but now I always know I'll be able to blend my edges like a dream. It picks up just enough pigment, and if it ever looks worse for wear I will definitely buy a new one.
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
This brush is okay! At first is was pretty nice not too soft or too firm but after a few uses the brushes hair started to get bended and frayed and I payed $29 for this and the quality didn't hold up to what I was honestly expecting.
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this crease brush! I basically use of everyday and it blends my eyeshadow out perfectly everytime. It's really good for Sephora brand and didn't pay an arm and a leg for it. I've had my brush for 3 years now.
Jherrii C.
I have several different brushes. I have a brush problem. But this is my favorite one for blending out the crease! I have ordered backups just so I can always have one on hand!
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Sephora brushes are amazing! And they pricey? Yes they tend to be but they'll last so long so in my opinion it's worth it. Look at it as an investment. They blend product beautifully, feel soft and good on the face. Awesome
Amaris R.
I like this product, I usually use it for a blending brush or blend out in my crease. It works like a charm just like any other high end brush, it's not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend it.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is a great brush it's a good price it's soft it blends your make up very well and I would highly recommend it if you don't want to buy a brush set they sell them separately and they work wonderfully
M K.
This is a really good brush for the crease and blending. I just love Sephora brushes and yes they are expensive but worth it
Ashley T.
Hannon, ON
I use this brush for the crease and for blending. I use it everyday for my eyeshadow looks. It definitely does its job and I've been happy with my eyeshadow looks while using it. The con is that one had it for about 6 months and some of the bristles are already out of shape due to wear
Jayme C.
Edmonton, AB
This blender fits well in the crease and blends with whichever colours you want. It is smaller and is better used for precision.

back