BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A small blush brush with a tapered tip for applying powdered blushes with unsurpassed precision.

What it does:
Brighten and sculpt facial features with the specially designed pointed tip of this blush brush. The natural pony bristles are soft and form a full, tapered tip that maneuvers the contours of the face with a silky touch. The wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for ultimate control and ensures effortless shading and highlighting across your cheeks and face.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Smile and place blush on apples of cheek.
-Run the tapered tip through the hollow of the cheeks for a sculpted effect.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Precision Blush Brush #73
  • "sephora propose in a general way nice product and nice brushes specially for the price , but you can found better brushes quality such as sigma for example , however is a good start or a good to go if you not a makeup addict or a makeup geek , the more important is to feel it and see if you like " in 4 reviews
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I like all sephora brushes. They're no MAC but they're still good quality. U know what I mean, I know you know the prices! It help blending and the bristles are nice and soft so it's not rough on your skin
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I have a couple of sephoria brushes and they are very soft. This brush picks up a lot of product and leaves it on your face smoothly. I do have other brushes I pick before this one but it's a nice brush.
Kristen J.
Burgettstown, PA
This is what love is. This little brush is my baby. It is by far my favorite blending brush! Not only is it beautiful but it is ergonomically correct and sits nicely in the hand. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I use this brush just about every day that I apply my blush on. Using a brush to apply your blush or foundation is so much nice than a sponge. It's easier to blend and goes on smoothly.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I use this brush daily. I love using it to buff out my contour, applying blush and to highlight too. One brush with multi use. I own 3 and want to get a 4th lol.
Wen C.
Westminster, CO
I love this brush! It has zero shedding and the application is seamless! I use this to apply my contour shades and its precise. I would definitely recommended picking up this brush.
Karina  F.
Rockford, IL
I really love this brush! I use it to contour and sculpt my face! The brush is very good with precision due to the shape and size! Highly recomrneded! Love all sephora brushes
Laycee C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Was introduced to this at a Sephora makeover and fell in love. Works great with several different makeup products and areas of the face. My favorite go to brush
Jessica T.
Batavia, NY
I like this brush but I do wish it was a little more angled
Because sometimes it's hard to get what I want when I contour but I Long the length and softness
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
This is a lovely, very soft brush which makes application of blush a breeze. It glides so easily over your cheek laying down your blush perfectly.