BY SEPHORA

A small blush brush with a tapered tip for applying powdered blushes with unsurpassed precision. Brighten and sculpt facial features with the specially designed pointed tip of this blush brush. The natural pony bristles are soft and form a full, tapered tip that maneuvers the contours of the face with a silky touch. The wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for ultimate control and ensures effortless shading and highlighting across your cheeks and face. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "sephora propose in a general way nice product and nice brushes specially for the price , but you can found better brushes quality such as sigma for example , however is a good start or a good to go if you not a makeup addict or a makeup geek , the more important is to feel it and see if you like " in 4 reviews
Belmira M.
Burke, VA
I love this brush for really sculpting my cheekbones after bronzing my face! It’s tapered so it helps keep the product only where you want while blending it in seamlessly!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love the shape of this brush it allows you to apply blush with precision and purpose instead of having someone end up looking like a clown. I do not use loose powder blushes with this brush but anything pressed is a great option.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
Perfect blush brush. Does not keep the powder in it, it does disperse on my cheeks perfectly. Used daily, very affordable and easy to use. Will definitely recommend to others. Purchased at Sephora. Very satisfied overall w/ product. Will buy again should i need to
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
i actually just recently bought and im in love with it. yes the brushes do work with some products though. i bought it on sephora.com as usual like i always do. my skin is like a light but dark caramel color. yes i would recommend it. its very good.
Donna K.
Seekonk, MA
This is the softest brush I have ever used. It is pricey, but has natural fibers and works better than cheaper ones. It is so worth the price. I use it daily and my blush looks so natural. I never have any harsh lines or stripes. I would definitely buy more Sephora brushes.
Taylor H.
This brush is very soft and never sheds! however, the price for this brush is a little much. There are other brushes from morphe or even elf that get the job done for a fraction of the price. This brush is nice and long lasting though!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I like all sephora brushes. They're no MAC but they're still good quality. U know what I mean, I know you know the prices! It help blending and the bristles are nice and soft so it's not rough on your skin
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I have a couple of sephoria brushes and they are very soft. This brush picks up a lot of product and leaves it on your face smoothly. I do have other brushes I pick before this one but it's a nice brush.
Kristen J.
Burgettstown, PA
This is what love is. This little brush is my baby. It is by far my favorite blending brush! Not only is it beautiful but it is ergonomically correct and sits nicely in the hand. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I use this brush just about every day that I apply my blush on. Using a brush to apply your blush or foundation is so much nice than a sponge. It's easier to blend and goes on smoothly.