BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A small blush brush with a tapered tip for applying powdered blushes with unsurpassed precision.

What it does:
Brighten and sculpt facial features with the specially designed pointed tip of this blush brush. The natural pony bristles are soft and form a full, tapered tip that maneuvers the contours of the face with a silky touch. The wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for ultimate control and ensures effortless shading and highlighting across your cheeks and face.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Smile and place blush on apples of cheek.
-Run the tapered tip through the hollow of the cheeks for a sculpted effect.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Precision Blush Brush #73
  • "sephora propose in a general way nice product and nice brushes specially for the price , but you can found better brushes quality such as sigma for example , however is a good start or a good to go if you not a makeup addict or a makeup geek , the more important is to feel it and see if you like " in 4 reviews
Alley A.
Salt Lake City
This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. The brush doesn’t hold too much product in it, so it helps you save the product. The long handle gives you good control when applying blush. I have really plump cheeks, so I have to be careful about my blush line and I think this brush is perfect for that.
Belmira M.
Hamilton, VA
I love this brush for really sculpting my cheekbones after bronzing my face! It’s tapered so it helps keep the product only where you want while blending it in seamlessly!
Callie C.
Long Beach, CA
I love the precision of this brush! I don’t have very prominent cheek bones so I end up putting blush all over my cheek area and this brush helps me apply it in a more focused way.
Sam H.
South Bend
I use this brush to set my concealer everyday! It’s perfect for the under eye. It’s a great brush for the price! I have an elf brush that’s similar in shape and although this one is more expensive I would buy this more again and again
Jessica H.
This brush applies my blush so effortlessly. It doesn’t leak streak marks or hard lines. It’s super easy to blend with. It also hold up extremely well! Mine is almost 6 years old and it still looks brand new!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love the shape of this brush it allows you to apply blush with precision and purpose instead of having someone end up looking like a clown. I do not use loose powder blushes with this brush but anything pressed is a great option.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
Perfect blush brush. Does not keep the powder in it, it does disperse on my cheeks perfectly. Used daily, very affordable and easy to use. Will definitely recommend to others. Purchased at Sephora. Very satisfied overall w/ product. Will buy again should i need to
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
i actually just recently bought and im in love with it. yes the brushes do work with some products though. i bought it on sephora.com as usual like i always do. my skin is like a light but dark caramel color. yes i would recommend it. its very good.
Donna K.
Seekonk, MA
This is the softest brush I have ever used. It is pricey, but has natural fibers and works better than cheaper ones. It is so worth the price. I use it daily and my blush looks so natural. I never have any harsh lines or stripes. I would definitely buy more Sephora brushes.
Taylor H.
This brush is very soft and never sheds! however, the price for this brush is a little much. There are other brushes from morphe or even elf that get the job done for a fraction of the price. This brush is nice and long lasting though!

back