SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I'm Rouge at Sephora. When I became Rouge (When you spend 1000$ in a calender year at Sephora), I received a welcome kit with a limited edition, Sephora "VIB ROUGE" mini flawless airbrush 56.5. I actually received this brush in red, so I thought that was super cool and nice of Sephora. I used this brush to apply my Giorgio Armani power fabric foundation, and was actually impressed. For this brush to be a "mini" it didn't do a bad job at blending and applying my foundation at all. The bristles are super soft, it's easy to use, and blends your foundations and creams quite well. I'm not sure of the price, but this little guy was free, and I'm not complaining. Was very happy to receive it, and I'm interested in more Sephora brushes now.
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
I use this brush to lightly apply foundation for a natural look or to brush away concealer after cleaning up brows. Very soft, nice quality, no shedding. Slightly pricer.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
christine l.
this makes my foundation look so airbrush and is super easy to use and is affordable!!
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
This is my first high end foundation brush and definitely my last. I don’t mean that I won’t buy more, but the 56.5 is the way I’ll go until I die! SO FLUFFY and great quality. Way better than anything else I’ve tried, and I’ve tried $100 brushes in store! I’ve tried a different variety of liquid and cream foundations and this one gives me great coverage and texture with all of them!
Stacey P.
Its perfect to take in my purse and where I travel. I live simply so the easier, the smaller, the most convenient always work for me.
nicole s.
Fridley, MN
This is my favorite brush for applying foundation on clients! It's about the same size as a traditional foundation brush but gives an airbrushed appearance!
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
As a makeup artist I prefer these synthetic fiber brushes as they are more hygienic than natural hair/fiber brushes. The sephora ones are particularly high quality in make, super smooth, sense, and last very long from quality packaging and all. This brush blends liquid and cream foundations smoothly and seamlessly without streaking. Very easy to buff a thin layer that looks natural or stipple and build a heavy layer. I definitely recommend
Samantha G.
Harrison, NY
This is the greatest brush. Sometimes when I’m traveling i don’t want to tote my sponge (and risk it getting moldy) and this can easily step in when it comes to looking airbrushed. I actually would consider throwing out my sponges for this
Izzy C.
Holden Beach
I use this brush for cream contours its the perfect shape and blends well for a more extreme contour and can be blended out more for a lesser one
Teresa L.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a mini sized brush that will make you feel like a giant using it. It's good for precise application or blush and contour due to it's mini size. I use it primarily for traveling but it's too small for everyday use.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora