SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Nikki G.
This is the primary brush that I use apply my foundation. It really does give my skin a smooth airbrushed looked. I have combination skin and my foundation stay on all day with out touch up. I use this brush & MAC Studio fix...perfect combination for the results that I receive. I prefer the mini size because I've found it easier to handle and application faster than brushes I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this brush!  SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It’s affordable especially for how well it works. It’s easy to use and the packaging is great. I would recommend!
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
Such an amazing brush to apply foundation. It’s small enough to travel with, especially for short work trips. I love how easy it is too clean too. It rarely sheds, if at all. Definitely worth the buy!
Insta P.
Super soft brushes! Great quality and cleans nicely, you can also buy different colors of brushes, I have The brushes and they are beautiful and work well. I would recommend these brushes to anyone who is looking for gorgeous and great quality brushes!
Mary S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this at first, but it definitely does shed waaaay before it should and I have tried this thing out more than twice with the same results.
In my experienced opinion, its not necessarily worth the ‘hefty’ price tag of $40+, when you can get E.L.F.’s airbrush foundation brush for $8.00 and it actually lasts longer with almost ZERO shedding after close to 5 months of use...so...there ya go! You’re welcome!
Teresa L.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a mini sized brush that will make you feel like a giant using it. It's good for precise application or blush and contour due to it's mini size. I use it primarily for traveling but it's too small for everyday use.
Gabrianne G.
Brush works well but leaves pieces of the bristle all over your face and they are hard to get off once it mixes in with your make up.
Kodi-Ann Y.
Medford
This brush is a great multitasker I use it for various things and it works great blending out bronzer applying highlight but I am not big on liquid fondation being applied with a brush in more of a sponge blender type girl.
Maggie T.
prairieville , LA
As long as you keep it clean, it is WONDERFUL. Every time i’ve used this brush, i’ve gotten compliments on my foundation. I have normal to oily skin, so i use this brush as a two for one, from liquid foundation to brushing away setting powder!
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
I use this brush to lightly apply foundation for a natural look or to brush away concealer after cleaning up brows. Very soft, nice quality, no shedding. Slightly pricer.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??