SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Tera L.
Prague, OK
I really like Sephora brushes, and this is no exception. It is soft but firmly packed enough that there is an excellent blending quality.
Kimberly S.
Troy, NY
This is my absolute favorite foundation brush! It's a little on the expensive side for a mini brush but it applies foundation flawlessly
Fish E.
Absolutely love this brush!!! I use it to apply my setting powder when I finish applying my makeup and it spreads the powder flawlessly
cristal r.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this brush every time I put blush on it look so good and perfect especially with the tarte Amazonian clay blush
Stacey P.
Its perfect to take in my purse and where I travel. I live simply so the easier, the smaller, the most convenient always work for me.
Cassie B.
California, MD
I absolutely love all of the Sephora pro makeup brushes! They are so soft and work in makeup so beautifully. I highly recommend them.
Gabrianne G.
Brush works well but leaves pieces of the bristle all over your face and they are hard to get off once it mixes in with your make up.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Love Sephora brushes. They are afforable,soft,good quality. You dont have to spend a ton of money on brushes these work perfectly!
HEVELLIM M.
Framingham
I like this brush so much sephora brushes foe me is the best and it does not absorve the product i really recomend for you guys.
Indira M.
Union City, CA
Amazing brush !! I use this for my powder brush and it's so soft !!! It covers well and is a great size. I love this purchase
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora