SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
These are the perfect size to throw into my smaller makeup bags. I have one in my purse, a bag for a lighter makeup day, and one in my travel bag.
Jade M.
Perfect foundation brush !! Never leaves streaks or marks. Perfect when combined with my beauty blender !! Gives me the flawless finish I want/need
Izzy C.
Holden Beach
I use this brush for cream contours its the perfect shape and blends well for a more extreme contour and can be blended out more for a lesser one
Raydelys M.
Hazleton, PA
Very comfortable and efficient to apply foundation with. Haurs dont fall off, extremely expensive but the best quality for a brush you could get
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
It is a mini, so you get what you pay for. It applies evenly and is great for quick application. My skin is oily, so I wash this brush regularly.
Tina V.
Pryor, OK
I got this brush in the mini size when I became a Rouge member and I love it!! Its super soft!! I will definitely be purchasing the bigger ones!!
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Works really well as a foundation brush but can also be used as a blush or bronzer applicator if you are trying to not have too many brushes.
Jackie V.
I absolutely love this brush it's so amazing and affordable this brush a comparable to Morphe so If you haven't yet try some Morphe brushes
Brietyn R.
Orange Beach
Great for a light contour or for all over powder. Really picks up powder well. Inexpensive and good quality! Would definitely buy again!
Hadara👸🏽❤ P.
Irving
Honestly love this!!! It's is so easy to apply and it blends very well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to apply full coverage
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora