SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
i like this brush and i don't own it but when i used to work at sephora i would use it for clients makeup. only downfall is that it's on the pricey side but it does give a good finish
Sara S.
dallas
This is another great brush I use it for blush, I use this brush everyday when I do my make up I got this brush for Christmas and it was one on my favorite gifts it is so soft and very easy to clean
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This is an exceptional quality brush! I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this one in my collection! Makes makeup easy to apply and it’s just wonderful!
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
10/10 recommend. The brush is gentle and soft and it apply makeup beautifully. I use this everyday and I’ll never stop using it. Very stunning. Totally worth it.
Catherine L.
I got this brush by hitting VIB rouge at sephora, so I got it for free. I really like how it blends out a cream contour, and you can get pretty detailed in places like the nose area. Other than that, I'm not sure if it is worth purchasing since there isn't a whole lot you can do with it.
nicole s.
Fridley, MN
This is my favorite brush for applying foundation on clients! It's about the same size as a traditional foundation brush but gives an airbrushed appearance!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Love the Sephora collection pro mini flawless airbrush. It is very portable for traveling and is great for applying foundation. Great value for the price.
MeganWilly D.
Galion
I swear I use less product with this brush! I love it. If I can use LESS of a product and still get that amount of coverage is a win in my collection!!!!
Niyah J.
birmingham
I loved this product the brush is really soft and makes all the make up go on so smoothly the use of it self explanatory and it wasn’t to pricey at all
Laura D.
woodstock
I absolutely love it. It use it to get a great hi light that’s just bold enough without overpowering your face. I’m sure it has many other uses also.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora