SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
anastasia d.
I love sephora brand brushes! They are good quality last long and are affordable! I have a lot of ones by this brand and they wash well and never shed. This one is a mini one so it's great for traveling!
Maddy R.
Appleton
I love this brush. It works with any kind of foundation you can imagine from light to heavy. I have combination skin and it blends evenly every time. My favorite use for this brush to blend my foundation near my jawline and on my neck.
Beverly G.
Shelbyville, TN
Premium plush silky soft brush. Feels velvety smooth with every brush stroke as it delivers a simple perfect application of your finest make-up. Not just any brush applicator. Definitely top quality!!!
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This is a very nice brush a little small but easy to take it with you everywhere it apply powder foundation very good and makes my skin look soft not scratchy at all
Bryanna B.
New Tripoli
this was not the best brush. This brush was not soft and made looks come off patchy. I struggled to blend out face products with this brush. compared to other brushes this brush does not do the job. I was very disappointed.
Kaitlyn A.
Tucson
I love using this to tap on my setting powder,bake, and swipe on my setting powder. It’s a thick brush so the powder doesn’t get lost in it. This brush is sturdy and easy to clean as well. I would definitely repurchase
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This brush is amazing. The packaging is very nice and the applicator works perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in the product. This is also very good priced and is easily stored in small places. I will always use this brush as my go to. Amazing product and definitely my favorite.
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
This product is soft bristled brush and applies with great and full coverage. The price is a little higher than I like but well worth it. I use this push with every makeup application and I would 100% buy again!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect brush for travel. You normally can't find a good quality travel brush but now you can. It's travel friendly not just for travel but to also have around in your makeup bag.
Bianca R.
Plano, TX
I really wanted to like this brush but it was scruffy and lost a lot of bristles when using to apply. I would not purchase again. Spend the extra money and for a quality brush.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora