SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Christina J.
YONKERS, NY
This is a really good brush for blending and smoothing my foundation. I blend my concealer with this sometimes. The bristles are soft and dense and it doesn’t suck up my product. It’s easy to travel with because it isn’t too big.
Kodi-Ann Y.
Medford
This brush is a great multitasker I use it for various things and it works great blending out bronzer applying highlight but I am not big on liquid fondation being applied with a brush in more of a sponge blender type girl.
Teresa L.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a mini sized brush that will make you feel like a giant using it. It's good for precise application or blush and contour due to it's mini size. I use it primarily for traveling but it's too small for everyday use.
Jen W.
Centennial
Love this brush. I use it for the highlight part of my contour and the brush head is perfect for little areas like your nose. Sephora makes great brushes! Love this brush and glad to have it in my arsenal.
lilly m.
Not a fan of sephora brushes, this is way to small and removes all of the product off of my face, it’s very expensive and only like 4 inches long. i wouldn’t recommend this, it doesn’t apply makeup well
Priscilla H.
San Marcos
Love it!! Whenever I want to get that airbrush look on my face this is the brush I reach for!! And it’s so easy to use!!,.. of course you can get it at Sephora! And totally recommend it for anyone
Hannah H.
Olive Branch , MS
It’s so soft! I love using this for my foundation. It leaves a flawless finish and is pretty dense! Plus, the price, though not cheap, is more affordable than other brushes. I like it!
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This brush is so great to travel with. It is really helpful for applying both powder and cream products. I definitely use this brush for multiple purposes which is so handy!
starring s.
1,159 reviews
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??