SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Estefany P.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5  mista brocha me a ecnatado es muy facil para colocar producto liquido y seco no tiene una espificacion presisa porque es de mutiple desarollo para el rostro me facina este es uno de mi mejores pincele  cada ves que lo uso siempre mi lo aplico como si fueraa un esponjita de tan suave que es
Zoe T.
I got the mini as my VIB rouge gift! It's densely packed and I like using it to blend in my concealer under my eyes. It's also fairly small so it's very travel friendly! Definitely makes me want to try more Sephora brushes.
Ilse L.
92143
Me gusta mucho esta brocha y mucho mas cuando aplico mis bases liquidas, tengo muchas brochas pero esta siempre la uso sin falta, no es muy barata pero vale la pena comprarla porque si vez una diferencia cuando aplicas el producto.
Joella A.
Montreal
Hands down my favourite foundation brush !!! It dispersed foundation evenly across the face and it blends nicely too. I received this as my VIB Rouge welcome Gift 🎁 from Sephora and I’m so thankful for it ! A must have makeup brush for sure !
Barbie S.
I loved this brush so much. It worked so well and the finished look is always flawless. The brush is great quality, easy to clean and is very versatile. I loved it and had to keep stealing it back for my daughter who kept borrowing it. She now has her own.
Raghad N.
Cairo
I used it once but it wasn't mine actually amd I literally envied the owner of this brush for having it and it was full coverage and it's very nice for every skin type and I recommend you guys to go buy it
Mary Camil D.
Me resulta muy útil..
El producto se distribuye bastante bien.
La brocha es de muy buena calidad y tiene el pelo bastante suave.
Ayuda a deslizar bien el prodcuyo.
Nisha T.
I love Sephora brand brushes bc they are much more affordable than other brands like urban decay or tart and a lot of the times u don't want to splurge so much on brushes even if ur using them daily. I have many brushes and some are from school I took many years ago and the others are from Costco.
Kelly Z.
Burns Lake , BC
Not bad for a cheap brush. I found it left my foundation streaky and I still had to go over with a beauty blender to try and fix it. If you're using a light coverage foundation this would be perfect.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??