SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Chelsea R.
This brush is everything. Airbrushed finish with no streaking. Definitely need to purchase the whole set
Jhonnell M.
I love this brush, so soft and prefect fit in your make up bag. Great quality, i definitely recommend.
Mary C.
I love it! I got it for Christmas and I’m still so in love with it. My makeup ends up looking flawless.
Shannon K.
Philadelphia
Love all sephora brushes. Their so soft and work great. I use this everyday and never is a let down
Alexis S.
I really do like these brushes. Keep the make in place. Handle very well the cleaning is a breeze
🐰sammi S.
Bristol
This brush provides the best coverage for foundation! There are no streaks left on the face.
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Amazing brushes so soft with easy makeup application. Clean very easily and very high quality
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Love this brush line. Never have we had any issues with loose hairs or rust like some brushes
Becca O.
tampa
My favorite brush. Easy to build foundation and not look caked. Evenly distributed product.
Kristina L.
Bemidji
Very good brush not the best ever but not bad at all. Worked nicely. I would recommend.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora