SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Wow its such an amazing brush! I love to use it to do my daily foundation makeup .it applys my foundation perfectly
Katherine M.
Great brush. Love it to put my makeup on. Soft, easy to clean, easy to use. Can’t go wrong with this brush!
odyssey D.
It blends really well and when i try and take all the makeup off of it,it will come off really easy and quick
Ruby R.
This brush is great! It gives full coverage and it feels amazing on your face. Great for powder foundations.
Krisha S.
Everett, WA
Love this little guy! I travel with this and love it just as much as I do the original. It also doesn't shed.
Ashley T.
I wish I could earn this brush !! It's so pretty and would be so helpful to me for when applying my makeup
Lauren J.
Cary, NC
Love this brush! Great quality.. it’s worth the money .. recommend it .. Brushes make a diff in the outcome
Čhp P.
Port Saint Lucie
Es muy cómodo para difuminar el maquilaje en general , sobre todo la bases , crea que tú piel luzca natural
Greer S.
Ankeny, IA
My favorite foundation brush. Doesn’t shed and doesn’t leave streaks. It gives a really full coverage look.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
These are some of my favorite brushes to use! They last for a really long time and always clean up nice.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??

Sephora