SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Love Sephora brushes. They are afforable,soft,good quality. You dont have to spend a ton of money on brushes these work perfectly!
HEVELLIM M.
Framingham
I like this brush so much sephora brushes foe me is the best and it does not absorve the product i really recomend for you guys.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
Nice brush - trying to figure out the best way to use it. I’ve been trying it for contour but doesn’t seem to be he best fit.
Indira M.
Union City, CA
Amazing brush !! I use this for my powder brush and it's so soft !!! It covers well and is a great size. I love this purchase
Bintou K.
Brandywine
I liked the finishing look this brush would give me. I have huge pores and it definitely helps reduce the appearance of it.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's very thick and helps to create look I need very easily. Hair is very soft and pleasant to my skin every time I use it
megan c.
I have a BRUSH ADDICTION! And I lovveee this one so much! It's one of my favorites! It's a must have in your makeup bag!
Carol b.
All of the sephora brushes are well made and won't disappoint. I use multiple styles and I don't get any hair fall out.
Jennifer H.
Beckley
This is my go to powder brush it leaves you looking flawless and gives you that nice airbrush look! I love this brush!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this brush i use for my face i like it its suave and with powder is good its nice i like i recommendef to others
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??