SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Megs 🖤.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish.

What it does:
This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids.

What else you need to know:
This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Applying product to one side of the brush, blend in short sweeping motions in one direction going from center of face to outside.
-For a light coverage, apply less product and blend more.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Kim M.
I got this brush last year when I earned Rouge status at Sephora and prior to that I only owned one Sephora brush, a lash comb that was about 5 years old. This brush has turned out to be much better than I was expecting and it has even gotten me to buy other Sephora Collection brushes. I was worried that this brush wouldn't be dense enough for my liquid foundation or that it would streak, but it doesn't. I can get medium coverage with this brush, so if you want higher than that you should keep looking. It blends foundation into my skin seamlessly without much effort. I have tried it with a cream foundation but I find that cream and stick foundations blend into the skin much better with a denser, flat top brush. This also isn't great for applying powders. The mini size of this brush is great and the head of the brush isn't noticeably smaller than the full size, so you're really paying $10-20 for a larger handle, not to mention that the handles are giant, multiple inches larger than all of my other makeup brushes, which means they won't fit into my brush holders or makeup brushes. I'd love to see Sephora expand the number of of mini brushes they make because they just make more sense for me to own. This brush washes very easily and the bristles don't get damaged or made less soft with washing. I highly recommend this brush because it is only a bit more expensive than drugstore brushes and the quality is infinitely higher. They call this a travel brush but I use it as my everyday brush.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I'm Rouge at Sephora. When I became Rouge (When you spend 1000$ in a calender year at Sephora), I received a welcome kit with a limited edition, Sephora "VIB ROUGE" mini flawless airbrush 56.5. I actually received this brush in red, so I thought that was super cool and nice of Sephora. I used this brush to apply my Giorgio Armani power fabric foundation, and was actually impressed. For this brush to be a "mini" it didn't do a bad job at blending and applying my foundation at all. The bristles are super soft, it's easy to use, and blends your foundations and creams quite well. I'm not sure of the price, but this little guy was free, and I'm not complaining. Was very happy to receive it, and I'm interested in more Sephora brushes now.
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brush! Someone at Sephora used it on me while color matching me for the winter, and I fell in love with the way this soft brush felt on my skin! I don't reach for it every single day, but I like it than other foundation brushes I have tried. It applies smoothly and gives a streak free finish, providing you keep the brush clean! That being said, it's easy to clean as well! I love this little brush!
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
This is my first high end foundation brush and definitely my last. I don’t mean that I won’t buy more, but the 56.5 is the way I’ll go until I die! SO FLUFFY and great quality. Way better than anything else I’ve tried, and I’ve tried $100 brushes in store! I’ve tried a different variety of liquid and cream foundations and this one gives me great coverage and texture with all of them!
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
This is the only brush I have from Sephora. I keep it in my purse for when I need to touch my makeup up on the go. I use it for literally all fave products if I don’t have a different brush with me. It was a little expensive for just being a single brush but it’s worth it. I lasts a long time. It’s soft and hasn’t shed much.
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
I use this brush to lightly apply foundation for a natural look or to brush away concealer after cleaning up brows. Very soft, nice quality, no shedding. Slightly pricer.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
Nikki G.
This is the primary brush that I use apply my foundation. It really does give my skin a smooth airbrushed looked. I have combination skin and my foundation stay on all day with out touch up. I use this brush & MAC Studio fix...perfect combination for the results that I receive. I prefer the mini size because I've found it easier to handle and application faster than brushes I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this brush!  SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
Maggie T.
prairieville , LA
As long as you keep it clean, it is WONDERFUL. Every time i’ve used this brush, i’ve gotten compliments on my foundation. I have normal to oily skin, so i use this brush as a two for one, from liquid foundation to brushing away setting powder!
Max C.
Dover
I got this as a gift and I enjoy it for specific foundations. This definitely works better for lightweight and light coverage foundations. If I use it for heavier formulas, it can get a little streaky and cakey.
Hannah M.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
This brush is absolutely amazing. It applaud my makeup so evenly and smoothly. I bought this from Sephora and it’s a great price for the kind of soft bristles that you get. I have very dry skin and this brush is perfect for applying my makeup to it !
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??