SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish. This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids. This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brush! Someone at Sephora used it on me while color matching me for the winter, and I fell in love with the way this soft brush felt on my skin! I don't reach for it every single day, but I like it than other foundation brushes I have tried. It applies smoothly and gives a streak free finish, providing you keep the brush clean! That being said, it's easy to clean as well! I love this little brush!
Maansi B.
Foster City
MY FAVORITE BRUSH. Ever since I got this for free for my Rouge renewal, I’ve been OBSESSED. I can’t believe I’d been using a only my Beautyblender for so long! This brush gives you a streak-free, flawless airbrush finish. The first day I used the brush, so many people noticed a difference in my makeup. A life changing brush!
Georgiana M.
One star off just because I never grab this brush. It's fine, soft, etc etc..I just, I bought it bc I thought I'd use it while traveling or for my purse to touch up my makeup...but I don't. I use my Kabuki roll up from Sephora more because I haven't come up with a way to protect the brush while in my makeup bag.

Otherwise, buy this brush. I like it for wet and dry products. Its a long bendy brush with no point, so application is not prescise. My favorite way to use brushes like this are for applying finishing powder.
Angel P.
I love this brush for blending contour looks and finishing. It's soft but dense and doesn't shed bristles like some brushes tend to do. I love that it's small enough to easily stash in my bag if I need to touch up.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
great brush! Enjoy it to apply my foundation with it does a good job at blending it out on my face. The bristles are really soft and the quality of the brush Is great. Definitely a great add to my brush collection.
Elsie h.
Florida
This brush was a great addition to my collection. The bristles were extremely soft and gave a great finish. This brush was easy to clean and worked well with my liquid foundation. Would definitely recommend!
Catherine L.
I got this brush by hitting VIB rouge at sephora, so I got it for free. I really like how it blends out a cream contour, and you can get pretty detailed in places like the nose area. Other than that, I'm not sure if it is worth purchasing since there isn't a whole lot you can do with it.
Yesi D.
I like the size of the brush. But it leaves streaks when applying my foundations.  I use it more for contouring my cheeks. Overall it's a nice travel friendly brush to have.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Really good product brush is soft blends well easy to apply doesn't take much product on brush use it often it's my go to brush I would recommend it to others to use and I would buy it again for sure
Alecaryelis J.
Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??