SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Christina C.SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5 uploaded by Georgiana M.

BY SEPHORA

An adaptable travel brush that offers light to full coverage and an airbrushed finish. This brush was created to provide instant, full coverage and a seamless, airbrushed finish on the go. Designed to achieve maximum control and buildable full coverage, the design works best with creams and liquids. This brush features hypoallergenic, synthetic fibers. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Airbrush #56.5
  • "Received this brush as my VIB Rouge gift. Absolutely love it. I mean it doesn't do the blending, BUT it helps shape where you want your contouring and Bronzer. It's very dense which is also quite nice" in 7 reviews
  • "Excellent brush 😍 and I love that I can play with it, to apply the foundation, bronzer, podwer until the blush, for me has many options, is a good size and is soft to the touch, we all need good tools for our makeup, and This is excellent" in 6 reviews
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I'm Rouge at Sephora. When I became Rouge (When you spend 1000$ in a calender year at Sephora), I received a welcome kit with a limited edition, Sephora "VIB ROUGE" mini flawless airbrush 56.5. I actually received this brush in red, so I thought that was super cool and nice of Sephora. I used this brush to apply my Giorgio Armani power fabric foundation, and was actually impressed. For this brush to be a "mini" it didn't do a bad job at blending and applying my foundation at all. The bristles are super soft, it's easy to use, and blends your foundations and creams quite well. I'm not sure of the price, but this little guy was free, and I'm not complaining. Was very happy to receive it, and I'm interested in more Sephora brushes now.
Kim M.
I got this brush last year when I earned Rouge status at Sephora and prior to that I only owned one Sephora brush, a lash comb that was about 5 years old. This brush has turned out to be much better than I was expecting and it has even gotten me to buy other Sephora Collection brushes. I was worried that this brush wouldn't be dense enough for my liquid foundation or that it would streak, but it doesn't. I can get medium coverage with this brush, so if you want higher than that you should keep looking. It blends foundation into my skin seamlessly without much effort. I have tried it with a cream foundation but I find that cream and stick foundations blend into the skin much better with a denser, flat top brush. This also isn't great for applying powders. The mini size of this brush is great and the head of the brush isn't noticeably smaller than the full size, so you're really paying $10-20 for a larger handle, not to mention that the handles are giant, multiple inches larger than all of my other makeup brushes, which means they won't fit into my brush holders or makeup brushes. I'd love to see Sephora expand the number of of mini brushes they make because they just make more sense for me to own. This brush washes very easily and the bristles don't get damaged or made less soft with washing. I highly recommend this brush because it is only a bit more expensive than drugstore brushes and the quality is infinitely higher. They call this a travel brush but I use it as my everyday brush.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brush! Someone at Sephora used it on me while color matching me for the winter, and I fell in love with the way this soft brush felt on my skin! I don't reach for it every single day, but I like it than other foundation brushes I have tried. It applies smoothly and gives a streak free finish, providing you keep the brush clean! That being said, it's easy to clean as well! I love this little brush!
Keren A.
McAllen
This is my first high end foundation brush and definitely my last. I don’t mean that I won’t buy more, but the 56.5 is the way I’ll go until I die! SO FLUFFY and great quality. Way better than anything else I’ve tried, and I’ve tried $100 brushes in store! I’ve tried a different variety of liquid and cream foundations and this one gives me great coverage and texture with all of them!
Alexis G.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this brush for my foundation for a very long time but it seem to suck up a lot of my product and even after I washed it I felt like I could never got it all out so my foundation became streaky due to the build up of product but before , when it was new for the first few months it was great until the foundation got stuck in there an made my make up Streaky overtime! Great price but you also get what you pay for!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
When they say air brush finish this seriously gives you a flawless finish!
The fullness of this brush collects powder very well to give you to coverage you will need when getting the look you want!
This product was found at Sephora
amy s.
This is the only brush I have from Sephora. I keep it in my purse for when I need to touch my makeup up on the go. I use it for literally all fave products if I don’t have a different brush with me. It was a little expensive for just being a single brush but it’s worth it. I lasts a long time. It’s soft and hasn’t shed much.
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This brush is amazing. The packaging is very nice and the applicator works perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in the product. This is also very good priced and is easily stored in small places. I will always use this brush as my go to. Amazing product and definitely my favorite.
Rasa D.
The Sephora brush give me the full coverage that I need it picks up all of the makeup and doesn't absorb it. I purchased this brush in 2013it has been five years and it's still like brand new they last they do it shed at all every woman or man that likes to wear makeup need to try these brushes
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
What a BRUSH 😍😍 I love how it looks
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Waaaw I with I have this prush 😍😍😍
Estefania R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Brush Set (12 Piece)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Should I purchase this brush ?
Miranda H.
Have heard great things about these Sephora brushes!! What's the first one I should try??