MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora

✔ Liquid

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
A well-shaped foundation brush designed for liquid foundations for a sheer natural finish.

What it does:
This brush is designed to work best with liquid serum foundations. Product is applied to the center of the brush and buffed onto skin resulting in a natural, flawless appearance. The hypoallergenic brush is also an excellent applicator for liquid gel blush for a soft look.

Beauty Tip:
Apply product directly in the center well if the brush and buff onto skin.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply product to the center well.
-Buff in circular motion.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What is the best brushfoundation?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Liquid Foundation #63!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
Great brush. Works really well for my liquid foundation. Cleans up well and has remained soft unlike some liquid foundation brushes I've used. It is pricey but if you use liquid foundation it is worth the money.
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
I love that this comes with a cover!! It keeps everything from getting dirty in my makeup bag and vice versa. It helps my liquid makeup go on like an airbrush. My foundation (YSL) is so light that a beauty sponge would drink it all up-- this brush is perfect!
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Liquid Foundation #63 uploaded by Paula H.
It is very soft and does the job ! Love the container in which comes as little hairs helps maintain their shape and last longer brush, is very good for the base 💗
Amanda K.
New Whiteland
I love using this brush to lay foundation down then use a sponge to smooth it out and blend it down.
Kelly P.
Farmington
My first and favorite brush.Im love the entire collection. Easy to use . Sephora its expensive but totally worth it.
Alekendra O.
Winston Salem
This was my first foundation brush I had bought from Sephora.. I used this so much and I still do . I really like this brush because it helps you use every bit of product. I highly recommend.
Karla Z.
Alamo
I only have 2 foundation brushes and this is one of them. I really like how it applies it, but sometimes i have to use a little bit more product than I should have but maybe its just me that I like it super full coverage, it does blend out pretty good though
Shakira W.
The brush is softer and I can finally say it’s the best overall it allows me to apply my makeup easily & it’s easier to clean
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I borrowed this brush when I was getting a Sephora makeover and the woman was using the makeover as a teaching experience to so i couod make my face smooth as porcelain. This brush was lovely to work with, it could spread a tint dab of foundation over a large area, and is my favorite brush. Do I think it is worth the price? No. I purchased a different brand brush that is similar and am quite happy with it. If someone wanted to spend that amount on a foundation brush, I would push them towards this. It was lovely to work with.
Callie C.
I absolutely love this brush. While it does seem like a little much to spend on a brush, it will last you forever and can be used for much more than liquid foundation. I totally recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...