BY SEPHORA #9 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A sleek lip brush that perfectly applies lipstick, gloss, or balm. Apply the perfect pout with this lip brush that easily swipes on color and gloss with a tapered tip. The small, firm fibers ensure controlled application and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased precision and ease.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Broke on my FIRST use. So angry, was at a fashion show and ended up losing the stupid thing as well so I didn't even get to return it and wasted money. Legit so upset and it has left a sore taste in my mouth with their brushes as that was the very first one I ever tried and I haven't tried any others.
Noora B.
I love Sephora brushes .. they are so well made. This brush is soft to touch and bristles are not hard . Helps outline my lips! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a brush rather than using hands!!! Not expensive at all , lasts a very long time .
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
I live by lipstick brushes, this isn't one of the best I've used but I tend to have many different types as I'm rather poor at cleaning them. I tend to dab with it and makes my lipstick look even and rarely does it leave hairs stuck to my lips.
Hilary I.
This is an amazing brush used for applying lipstick I think it washes off quickly and is good for ombré kind of looks . It isn't too expensive it's quite a good value for a lipstick brush. I would recommend this to people who wear lip makeup .
hehdh u.
Love this brush so much so soft and applys your lipstick so easy and leaves no brush marks this brush works well with any lip type and for the quality I think it good value and I would recommend to anyone to buy
Brenda P.
OMG, esta bracha es lo maximo , creo que es una de mis favoritas por la manera en que aplica los productos , tambien me gusta como difumina , es muy economica en donde vivo , y creo que es una gran opcion en compra de brochas , ademas es muy facil de conseguir
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
I bought this the first time I went to Sephora. This brush was a great way to outline my lips before I knew what lip liners were. I still have it as it is long lasting and helps smooth out lipstick really well. After three years of use, the bristles never fell out, although now they are starting to fray. Will definitely look into getting another one.
Andrea L.
Zapopan
sephora has an amazingbrushes collections. this brush its great to apply lipgloss! i tried for lipsticks but i didnt like it. it can compare with the mac one. for me its a little bit pricey, because its a tiny brush. i will recommend it but you can apply the lipgloss with the brush that it came with the product
Maria W.
This is the perfect brush! The bristles are so smooth and it's not too too pricey so it is perfect! I love this so much and it puts the makeup on so so smoothly and makes it look so so good on and I love this product
Ivannia Vannesa V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO LIP Brush#81 esta brocha me gusta mucho primero porque es de una exelente marca y ademas es muy util
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Is this worth the money?
Maritsa S.
Sacramento, CA
Since I'm on a budget I'm wondering if this product is worth the $14?? The reviews so far are good but I'm still not convinced... ?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this apply product patchy?
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Candace S.
Bakersfield
They're better than Mac because they don't shed. If you take care of it, keep it washed and put in a brush jar or brush bag it will last you forever. I use mine for lips, eyeliner, face art when I'm doing my clown makeup, and as long as I wash it once a week with Castile soap and dry it in front of the fan it holds its shape. I keep my brushes in a brush bag. yes, worth it because it lasts and does not shed.