BY SEPHORA #8 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A sleek lip brush that perfectly applies lipstick, gloss, or balm. Apply the perfect pout with this lip brush that easily swipes on color and gloss with a tapered tip. The small, firm fibers ensure controlled application and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased precision and ease.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
I love the color of this brush
Works nicely on the lips
Easy use with the hands and I got this brush from sephora
Janette R.
This brush is really great it will help you so much to put your lip stick on it will be way easier to put it on
Emery T.
Works great. Glides across your lips perfectly. Has a great finish and will 100% buy again in the future.
jaquessia s.
Love how soft the brush is ! It also gives me a easy and clean finish, applies very smoothly on my lips
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this brush it's easy to use works well good with blending and have a fine like and not to pricey!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Absolutely love the quality of this product it is very good pricing on this definitely a must-have
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this lip brush!!! It came in a set of sephora brushes and i could not be happier with this!
kimberly p.
I do like the lip brush i personally use it for clean up my brows and/or for concealer.
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
I never used a lip brush, never saw the point, until I had a palette that required me to get one. I never applied lipstick with such PRECISION until this brush. From simple lining to filling in lips, it will get exactly where it needs to be, SMOOTHLY. I used it once in a power out... literally applied lipstick in the dark... and it turned out awesome. I am not skilled, this brush went a LONG way... I will be ordering back ups. Plus you can just cover it and take it wherever!!! It's perfect!
Zoë T.
Henley-on-Thames
Brought this from sephora in Times Square and it’s so handy to apply lipstick without wasting loads, helps to get good coverage. Really reccommend it! This is perfect to fit in your handbag or clutch on a night out for touch ups and cleans really well too! SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lip Brush #81
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Is this worth the money?
Maritsa S.
Sacramento, CA
Since I'm on a budget I'm wondering if this product is worth the $14?? The reviews so far are good but I'm still not convinced... ?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this apply product patchy?
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Candace S.
Bakersfield
They're better than Mac because they don't shed. If you take care of it, keep it washed and put in a brush jar or brush bag it will last you forever. I use mine for lips, eyeliner, face art when I'm doing my clown makeup, and as long as I wash it once a week with Castile soap and dry it in front of the fan it holds its shape. I keep my brushes in a brush bag. yes, worth it because it lasts and does not shed.