BY SEPHORA #9 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A sleek lip brush that perfectly applies lipstick, gloss, or balm. Apply the perfect pout with this lip brush that easily swipes on color and gloss with a tapered tip. The small, firm fibers ensure controlled application and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased precision and ease.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jazlyn H.
Alpharetta, GA
This lip brush is like on other their no lines and smudges when I apply lipstick ! The bristles are soft and don't scratch up your lips also it does not shed.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This sephora lip brush is great. You can use it with any of your lipsticks. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it. You can wash it and re use it.
Jordyn D.
Beckley
I use this DAILY!! It's my ride or die lipstick brush. I got it at Sephora a long time ago. It helps you apply your lipstick so smoothly.
Caitlyn H.
Love this brush so much . Makes it easier to apply my lip sick . Brush is so cute . Allows me to make cleaner passes when doing my lips
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
This brush makes its job. You can define or change a little bit the shape of your lips for making them perfect and this is a great tool
Connie L.
Pineville
Sephora has a great selection of makeup brushes. There is a brush for every makeup application. Should be able to find what you need.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Recently started using a brush to apply lipstick and this was my brush of choice! It's amazing and makes application so much cleaner!
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
This brush is my all time fave brush ever! Go sephora!! It keeps my lipstick from not getting everywhere and easy to use
Hayley G.
This brush easily swipes on my lip stick. I really don't were a lot of lip stick but when i do i always use this brush.
Amy M.
perfect for a lip brush can be a little pricey because it comes from sephora but good for what you pay so its worth it
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Is this worth the money?
Maritsa S.
Sacramento, CA
Since I'm on a budget I'm wondering if this product is worth the $14?? The reviews so far are good but I'm still not convinced... ?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this apply product patchy?
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Candace S.
Bakersfield
They're better than Mac because they don't shed. If you take care of it, keep it washed and put in a brush jar or brush bag it will last you forever. I use mine for lips, eyeliner, face art when I'm doing my clown makeup, and as long as I wash it once a week with Castile soap and dry it in front of the fan it holds its shape. I keep my brushes in a brush bag. yes, worth it because it lasts and does not shed.