BY SEPHORA #8 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A sleek lip brush that perfectly applies lipstick, gloss, or balm. Apply the perfect pout with this lip brush that easily swipes on color and gloss with a tapered tip. The small, firm fibers ensure controlled application and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased precision and ease.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lelani B.
Cudahy
I use this brush so it can give my lips the perfect shape I use it everyday once in done using my lipstick or lining my lips it's a good price but it's a very good brush I bought mine at ulta where all the brushes are i recommend it because it helps allot with shaping
Linda C.
This lip brush gets the job done. The synthetic bristles are soft and don't leave streaks when applying/blending. It's small, and great for getting in the corners of the mouth & lip line. The length of this brush is great for using with clients especially.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
This sephora lip brush is everything. I use it for when I don't want to use a lip liner to line my lips , this brush comes in really handy at all times and it isn't so expensive as other lip brushes.
Candace S.
Bakersfield
Ok, please Mac fans, don't pummel me with tomatoes! Sephora brushes are just as good as Mac for a fraction of the price. There, I said it. Admittedly I've not tried all of them but the ones I have tried shed less than MAC. I hate using a lip brush and hair gets stuck on my lip, this one simply does not shed. I use it for drawing on lipliner, for softening lines, and for creating thick line cat eye. I wash it with Dr. Bronnors baby castile soap. These brushes last if you get a brush case and take care of them. NO tossing them in a bag. You also should wash your Sephora brushes at least once a week to keep them free of bacteria and buildup that can break down the fiber and distort the shape of the brush. Best bang for my buck.
Eileen R.
Very smooth , only bad part is that it's very pricy! I suggest you try other alternatives such as elf or NYX . Nothing too different from the other brushes you find at other stores .
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I've gone through a few lip brushes and this one is my favorite. It keeps its shape, glides perfectly and doesn't shed. I thought I was done with lip brushes and I would never find my HG, but I did. I wish I gotten a second one before they sold out while kn sale!!!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Cool fact. So I was reading a makeup magazine and I read that sephora brushed had just become the #1 brushes they are sold more then Mac and better feed back. So I knew I had to try. I bought the pro line all single and trust me I put away the Mac ones and have not reached for them in months
Claudia S.
Reno , NV
I really enjoy this brush for applying lipstick! I do wish the cover for the top was a bit different and it was a bit easier to clean but overall is it a solid brush. The handle is long enough that I can get a comfortable and sturdy grip on it for application.
jennifer s.
Superior, WI
I bought this to use on my lower waterline. I needed something that was more precise to apply eyeshadow. I definitely would suggest this for any use you want to use it for.
Jenn W.
Reno, NV
this was given to me last year as a stocking stuffer, lol my husband tried but was lost at sephora. Why I think it is nice I don't normally wear lipstick. I actually use is for eyeshadow. To get good sharp lines
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Is this worth the money?
Maritsa S.
Sacramento, CA
Since I'm on a budget I'm wondering if this product is worth the $14?? The reviews so far are good but I'm still not convinced... ?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this apply product patchy?
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Candace S.
Bakersfield
They're better than Mac because they don't shed. If you take care of it, keep it washed and put in a brush jar or brush bag it will last you forever. I use mine for lips, eyeliner, face art when I'm doing my clown makeup, and as long as I wash it once a week with Castile soap and dry it in front of the fan it holds its shape. I keep my brushes in a brush bag. yes, worth it because it lasts and does not shed.