BY SEPHORA

A makeup palette and illustrated lesson to help you create two looks: a brown natural eye and a purple smoky eye. Pro Lesson Palettes are the easiest way to learn new makeup effects. You'll get illustrated instructions for two looks: one for day and another for night. Easy to follow without flipping between pages or looking for cards, the instructions are printed directly on the palette. Once you learn a new a new technique, the six included eye shadows create endless options. This kit contains:- 6 x 0.058 eye shadows in Universal Beige, Warm Gray, Medium Brown, Midnight Kiss, Soft Gold, Peach Beige - 0.62 oz Eye Pencil in Chocolate - 2 x Illustrated Lessons It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances Each eye shadow is made with a high-payoff and blendable formula. The eye pencil is highly pigmented and designed to avoid tugging. Color products are stored in a high-quality compact that features a magnetic closure.Size: 5 x 5"

• I was wondering if anyone used this kind if eye shadow be...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lesson Palette
  • "I have green eyes and this palette looks really user friendly! I don't normally buy a ton of sephora brand but I'll have to try this!" in 5 reviews
  • "Really love this product! I have brown eyes and still managed to make my eyes pop! The pigment on these eye shadows is amazing! Perfect for beginners as well, pretty much shows you how to accomplish the perfect smokey eye! Love it! " in 4 reviews
  • "I have this one for blue eyes and I really love the concept of them. I think it is great especially for beginners since there are instructions that give you detailed descriptions of what to do." in 3 reviews
  • "Just got this palette for Christmas and I am so in love with it! Application is perfect! Not to mention very pigmented, I also love that! It's just all around a great product and highly recommend! " in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly any eyeshadows from urban decay are amazing they last long and work rely well" in 1 review
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
This was my first smoke eyeshadow palette ever and still love it! With only 6 colors you can create a lot of styles from morning to night. My favorite color in the palette is blanc Casse ivory! 😍😍 beautiful highlight color.
The eye liner is very intense but is really hard to remove 🤔, so if you want something that last, you will love it
Nicole M.
I love love love this product. Well actually I love all of and their products. They helped me out so much with creating the perfect blended eye color when I was just starting to understand everything that goes into doing your make up properly. Great gift for that make up enthusiast in your life. I 100% Guarante that they will love it !
Amal N.
beirut
The colors don't really go well with each other, not really pigmented and really powdery. The first three colors are really pretty but you can't really match the other colors with them. I wouldn't recommend it; there are better palettes out there in the same price range.
Ingrid V.
Bay City, TX
I got this around Christmas and it wasn't very expensive at the time, the black stays all day, the illuminator color is perfection, I love this kit. The instructions could not make it any easier, but wait! There's even a mirror attached. The only thing I do not like is the cheap eyeliner, it breaks easily and you have to sharpen it way too often.
Andrea C.
San Francisco, CA
This palette works great with my eyes. It also has handy step my step instructions right under the shadow which is nice. The looks the instructions suggest is OK and I love how the colors work well enough together that you can really mix and match! I love all the eye shadows, they all work great together. The color is not super pigmented but still shows strong on my skin. The mirror is great too Its really big which I love. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the eyeliner, I'm not a fan of brown. I don't think it works with my eyes or skin tone and I feel it takes away from the look of the shadows. However the eyeliner is not enough to make me dislike this product.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I bought this on sale at Sephora.com. Super happy I did. I have hazel eyes - gray ring on the ouside, then green and then caramel around the pupil. WOW - Not only did these colors make my eye color POP, but it's a nice change from my go-to neutrals. I do not have to use a primer when I go to work, only on the weekends since there is a greater possiblility of sweating. These colors stay on ALL DAY. The smokey eye color 2 is the only burgundy I can wear that does not make me look like I have pink eye, I have been crying, or I was hit in the eye with a bat! I haven't tried the eyeliner that comes with it. I am also surprised to be the only review.
Abbey C.
Nashville, TN
For those learning how to contour their eye and bring out their color, this is an excellent first step. The steps are easily listed on the package, and the pigmentation is there if you work it just a little bit. The green eyes one has beautiful jewel tones and can compliment more than simply those with green eyes. Be adventurous! Makeup is an art, and art has no rules.
Johndee B.
Taft, CA
This palette works great for me. I'm a bit tan and more of on the darker side than the lighter side. I have brown hair as well. I have been using this palette for 4 years. I have bought a new one every year. There are my basic everyday colors. They may make lighter people look more washed out because I tried using it on my younger cousin and it was really dark on her compared to how it looks on me.
DONNA V.
I was super super excited for this... its pretty good makeup but for sephora and the price I expected a bit better. after a couple hours it clumps in your eyelid creases and needs touching up throughout the day. This has been the only shadow iv tried other than Urban decay (which stays put even over night) in years though so I'm used to quality shadows....
Jessica C.
I bought this palette because it was billed for brown eyes. I tend to like golden shadows, so I really thought I'd like this collection. Nope! The colors make me look washed out - almost sick - and the formula is weak. I want to like this product. It's still sitting in my makeup case. But I was really disappointed.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
I was wondering if anyone used this kind if eye shadow before. I have green eyes and like a shadow that would make my eyes stand out from any other eye shadow I used before.