BY SEPHORA

Details:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lash Fan Brush #34

A brush designed to add color to the inner and upper eye area. The synthetic bristles and angled head of this unique fan brush are specifically designed to emphasize lashes. It can also be used to separate lashes or to fuse false lashes with real lashes for a more natural effect.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lulu P.
Great brush for gel eyeliner, easy to control. I use it when I’m not using a liquid liner. Bought it at sephora nyc. Better than the ones you get with the gel liner. Would buy it again . It holds for years if cleaned properly.
Sineah A.
Whangarei
I love Sephora and applying make up is my favourite thing to do! So of course I would not miss out on this product in my daily make up routine. It is just amazing I would recommend this product to all and everyone.
Alize H.
I actually use this brush for my eyebrows. I haven’t found any other brush that is this thin and can make lines as precise as I like
ᗰᗩIᒪETT ᗰ.
Moultrie
Really love sephora brushes because you can blend perfectly. I use everyday wheneve I have time . And it’s easy to apply . I bought it in Sephora . I go whenever I have time and I would definitely buy it again if I have too .
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is a hidden treasure at Sephora! I dab my mascara on the tips and can really get to the roots of my lashes. This brush makes it so easy to get a tight line that also looks very natural! I also use it to blend my falsies with my real lashes so there's less of a gap between them. This brush is totally worth the money!
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Same as the other lash fan brush from Sephora, this is perfect for applying mascara or sealant to your lashes without making them stick together. It’s also great to apply a very thin line of eyeliner directly on your lower and upper lash line. I love this, I have them both, I have 2 of each of the sephora lash fan brushes.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love all of there brushes there so good just bought some and I'm so impressed there just great
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this brush! Gets rid of mascara clumps so no more using dangerous objects to separate lashes lol. It doesn’t shed either. I love his brush and recommend it all the time.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this brush on sale from Sephora just to meet the requirements for free shipping and it is AMAZING! This brush makes it so easy to tightline my eyes! I’ve been using it with just a bit of water to tightline my eyes with eyeshadow and it works like a dream! It allows me to really get in between the lashes for a very natural line. I love this brush so much and would totally recommend it to anyone who likes to line their eyes.
Kelli Z.
East Peoria, IL
I have a wide variety of Sephora brushes including this one. They are very high quality and are totally worth the investment! I have several brushes that are over 5 years old!