BY SEPHORA

Details:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Lash Fan Brush #34

A brush designed to add color to the inner and upper eye area. The synthetic bristles and angled head of this unique fan brush are specifically designed to emphasize lashes. It can also be used to separate lashes or to fuse false lashes with real lashes for a more natural effect.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

ᗰᗩIᒪETT ᗰ.
Moultrie
Really love sephora brushes because you can blend perfectly. I use everyday wheneve I have time . And it’s easy to apply . I bought it in Sephora . I go whenever I have time and I would definitely buy it again if I have too .
makenzie w.
Loogootee
I wouldn’t recommended. Used for my gel liner and was very rough. I personally like my maybelline brush better. I don’t use it. Was hard to apply my eyeliner with. I probably wouldn’t buy it again. I bought it at Sephora in stores.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is a hidden treasure at Sephora! I dab my mascara on the tips and can really get to the roots of my lashes. This brush makes it so easy to get a tight line that also looks very natural! I also use it to blend my falsies with my real lashes so there's less of a gap between them. This brush is totally worth the money!
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this brush! Gets rid of mascara clumps so no more using dangerous objects to separate lashes lol. It doesn’t shed either. I love his brush and recommend it all the time.
Kelli Z.
East Peoria, IL
I have a wide variety of Sephora brushes including this one. They are very high quality and are totally worth the investment! I have several brushes that are over 5 years old!
Ketzali R.
Los Angeles
This absolutely helps my lashes. Thanks to this brush I don't walk out with spidery lashes. This brush really take out bumps and clumps of mascara and really makes you look like you have a good amount of lashes! Love it.
Ericka W.
Good tool and good price it's not my favorite but not bad at all for the price . Does exactly what it's supposed to do and it's easy to use
Alize H.
I actually use this brush for my eyebrows. I haven’t found any other brush that is this thin and can make lines as precise as I like
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love all of there brushes there so good just bought some and I'm so impressed there just great
Aleesa B.
Palmdale Ca
Worked good for concealing my eyebrows or under my eyes or flicking my winged eyeliner

back