BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An exclusive domed highlighting tool that offers supreme application of powder illuminators and highly reflective complexion enhancers.

What it does:
This brush works to brighten and illuminate the features of any face shape. The tapered brush head offers detailed application with supreme craftsmanship. The domed shape glides product effortlessly onto the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose, temples, and Cupid’s bow and can also be used to contour and sculpt the face.

What else you need to know:
This brush can be used to apply a variety of powder, liquid, or cream complexion enhancers because of its synthetic bristles.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Lightly load tips of brush with complexion enhancer product.
-Starting at the middle of the cheek, blend in product using a circular motion towards the hairline.
-Highlight nose, temples, and Cupid’s bow using light stokes until desired level of highlight is achieved.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I love this brush! It was one of my first purchases at Sephora. I’ve used it none stop. It’s starting to lose it’s shape a little bit but considering I’ve had it for bout 2 years now I think it’s pretty amazing! Will definitely repurchase again when it’s time for a new one!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Nice brush, just a bit stiff
Overall I like this brush, it is shaped well for applying highlighter to my cheek area and comes in good packaging. I however, do not really enjoy the texture of the bristles, sometimes they feel a bit stiff or prickly like a cheap synthetic brush. I don't tend to research or spend a lot on brushes, so I wouldn't trade it in for something else unless I knew it would apply my highlighter better. I have noticed as time goes on the texture of the bristles on my skin, it could feel better lol.
Cary J.
Denver
Hands down the best highlight brush I've ever used! Super precise and soft while also doing an amazing job at blending out the highlight naturally! Definitely worth the splurge!!!
Jenny M.
I needed a dense brush to apply my powder highlighter. This brush is great! The right amount of density, picks up a lot of the product and sweeps it onto my face perfectly.
member-d61d29cf9
I really love this brush but i kinda smells bad even after you wash it but i like the way it applies my highlight. I would recommend this brush but if you wouldn’t mind the smell of it.
Tina H.
Excellent highlighter brush. I used to use the smashbox fan brush and real techniques setting brush to apply my becca highlighter but I noticed they apply a much lighter and subtle finish. If you like a slightly brighter application this buy this brush! It is brighter but not heavy, since this brush is slightly stiffer you can use it to blend the highlighter as well. Works best with powder highlighters.
Rianna K.
Fort Wayne , IN
Just bought this last week and It has quickly became one of my FAVORITE highlight brushes. I have tried a fan brush, angled brush and even my finger to apply the perfect highlight but none of them were doing what I pictured and then I purchased this and it changed the game. The bristles are soft but firm enough to where you aren't spreading shimmer all over. If you're looking for a highlight brush that rocks go ahead and buy this! Side note I've never actually bought a "Sephora" product but I'm glad I gave this one a chance
Roxanne F.
El Monte, CA
I really like this for some of my highlighters that are softer. I can pick up a small amount of product and have it placed exactly where I’d like. I have also used it for blush and think it works well. This is a brush I fell in love with in the store and and more than happy I purchased. I do use it frequently compared to some brushes I own and that’s good. I like to buy brushes I know I’ll use and will hold up well.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I love this brush. The bristles are soft and don't fall out. Highlighter powder stays on the brush well but it applies nicely and evenly. The brush doesn't leave streaks either which is a big plus when you want to be extra with your highlight.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I honestly think this is the best highlighting brush out there! I have tried others from numerous brands and nothing compares. This brush applies just the right amount and will have your highlight glowing! Love love love

Sephora