BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64

A soft and fluffy yet dense brush that helps apply foundation for natural, buildable coverage. What Else You Need to Know: Due to the varying bristle length, this brush keeps foundation from settling in pores for the smoothest complexion finish. The soft hairs can build coverage while treating easily irritated skin gently, making this brush perfect for texture and sensitive skin. PRO Brush Collection, thirty brushes with the highest-quality, hand-shaped vegan synthetic bristles. The tapered artistry handles help offer ultimate control in makeup application to help you create any makeup look you desire. This brush and its holder have been developed responsibly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64 uploaded by Ashley R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64 uploaded by Ashley R.
All I can say is YESSSS ... if you want the airbrush look this is the brush you need... it was def a pricy brush but totally worth it .... I def thought long and hard about if I wanted to spend the money on it but i am so glad I got it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nabila K.
My favorite foundation brush. I use cream foundation and this brush helps to spread the foundation seamlessly on my face. I can use a little bit of product with this brush and it helps to spread it on my face without absorbing the product too much. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?