SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47

✔ Liquid

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
An updated traditional foundation brush, with a tapered side for a fingertip-like application.

What it does:
This brush to applies foundation evenly for a natural finish. It is designed to be used with cream and liquid formulations and can be used to apply cream contour before blending. It is also ideal for applying liquid or cream highlighter, and offers better control and coverage than fingertip application.

Beauty Tip:
Apply product to the tapered side of the brush and sweep onto the skin in a downward motion.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Do sephora brushes wash up well ?
Does it apply the makeup nicely?
Are the Sephora Collection PRO brushes all they are cracked up to be? Should I invest my money?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Sephora pro foundation brush 47 and it retails for $30.00. Sephora often has sales and you are able to pick up brushes for half off. I find these brushes to be very good in quality. Hand shaped vegan synthetic bristles. The handle is tapered and easy to handle. The curved tip is tapered and contours to the skin well. No streaks, applied evenly and smoothly.
Terri C.
Alpharetta, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Terri C.
I had been using a sponge for my foundation but felt that a brush would be a smoother better way of doing it. This one is super nice and the price is reasonable. It cleans quite easily with just soap and water. No fallout of bristles either.
Blanca G.
Lawrence, MA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Blanca G.
These Sephora brushes are very pricey but they are so soft and full. They work well and last long. They gave a thick handle and a cover to keep them dust free.
April R.
waxahachie
Not so good for foundation maybe would be better if it was for concealer brush is too small to be all over your face
Azucena C.
I love those brushes, they have very good quality, they last a long time and they are easy to maintain ... they are very easy to file and they dry easily ... they are easy to get ... I just love them
Macarena D.
Oakland Park, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Macarena D.
This is a great brush as leaves your skin super flawless and I feel this brush doesn’t absorb the makeup
erica K.
Love this brush! I actually use it for powder foundation more because I prefer to use my hands to put on liquid foundation. I find that the brush tends to waste more liquid foundation, but it still works really well and gives a nice blended effect.
Chanel R.
Seattle
Great for blending ! I love using it to contour and do blush! I use it every time I do makeup and use it for special occasional. I have combination skin and I bought it from sephora.
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘ.
Plymouth, MN
I love Sephora, I love their brushes. I love Sephoro compared to other expensive brushes. I use it almost every single day. My skin type is oily to combination, I would purchase this again I enjoy the handle and the brush hairs ! Thank you!
Nadi V.
Sunnyside, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Nadi V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 uploaded by Nadi V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm using this brush for last 6 years. The quality of this brush is amazing. I just have to clean it and it's ready to be used again and again. Sephora brushes are expensive and it can be a deal-breaker for some people but you won't regret this purchase for many years to come. Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush #47
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meaghan S.
Dartmouth, NS
il y a 3 ans
How do YOU apply your fave foundation? I want to know all about your #weaponofchoice! Mine is the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 brush ! I blend with beauty blender, but I want to know how it gets from the bottle to your beautiful faces! Xx #follow4follow
tako B. il y a 3 ans
I use Sigma flat kabuki brush for years