SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Meagan W.

BY SEPHORA

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle J.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love this Brush! Perfect for achieving that sun kissed/tan Look!
Krystal P.
This brush is amazing! It brings full pigmentation to the exact area I need it. Best brush purchase in a while.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
I admit I was old school & was still applying foundation with my fingers which is a big Nono! I looked at this and thought wow that is expensive BUT its worth every penny!! Applys foundation flawlessly and you can buy wipes to clean it regularly! Love it wouldnt trade it for the world now!
Yuliana E.
I like this brush because it is very thick you can also use it to set your foundation . You blends great and recommend it.
Lyneia B.
I personally use this brush for applying powder/mineral foundation. I do not personally bronze the face so i cant attest to it being a good brush for that. I really love it for pressing powder foundation into the face with a tapping motion, then buffing it in circular motions. Its too big to contour with and would deposit too much blush. Great powder foundation brush.
Ema j.
Absolutely adore this makeup brush from sephora! Super smooth on the skin, distributes makeup evenly and the bristles are so soft. Easy to handle and just overall such a cute looking brush. Works well, is on the pricey side but it is great.
Mixi R.
Guatemala, City
Ok I'm completely obese with everything from Sephora, her brushes are so perfect, the design, the subtle thing that your skin treats, I love it and I use it every time I put it on.
Josephine A.
Caguas, PR
This is a great brush. It really helps blending and buffing powders. I haven't used it with creams but it should be good also.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this soft??
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with a smooth coverage stroke when applying bronzer?
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?