SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46
  • "Love this product! Also great for blush, but not contorting. Great quality and perfect softness." in 3 reviews
Lyneia B.
I personally use this brush for applying powder/mineral foundation. I do not personally bronze the face so i cant attest to it being a good brush for that. I really love it for pressing powder foundation into the face with a tapping motion, then buffing it in circular motions. Its too big to contour with and would deposit too much blush. Great powder foundation brush.
Alexandra M.
Middlesex, NJ
I have found this product to work extremely well with foundation as well as bronzer! It is very soft and gentile on your skin and it does an amazing job blending as well! It is also convinent to carry with you on the go! Overall it is a great value and I would totally recommend this product.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Really easy to use but a little stiff for my tastes. I usually use it for bronzer during the winter but sometimes I'll use it for blush as well. It should be more luxury for the cost, but I got it as a gift so I can't complain. I would buy another brand though if I had a choice.
Bhavana M.
I wanted the Marc Jacobs face 3 brush but didn't want to spend $55 on one brush so I got this when the Sephora person said it was the same for less! And I love it for applying my marc Jacobs foundation.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This brush hands down is the best!! I love that it was a perfect size for my hands. I love brushes and this one is not an exemption. I have 2 of these and definitely would recommend to buy.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This brush is very dense. It's great for putting product exactly where you want it to go. It took me a little while to get used to it, but I loved it once I did.
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
My go to bronzer brush, fair price and works like a charm. I have semi oily skin and this works great for me. The quality makes it worth the price
Lynnsey R.
I am loving this brush. It is super soft, and feels great on the skin! I would highly recommend this for a blush or bronzing brush.
Yuliana E.
I like this brush because it is very thick you can also use it to set your foundation . You blends great and recommend it.
Joana K.
Annandale, VA
Very dense, perfect for blending any liquid makeup and also to apply powder to face. Multipurpose brush. Would recommend
Gabbuddy W.
Is this soft??
Julia M.
Does this help with a smooth coverage stroke when applying bronzer?
Idania M.
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Rachel S.
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?

back