SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Meagan P.

BY SEPHORA

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46
  • "Love this product! Also great for blush, but not contorting. Great quality and perfect softness." in 3 reviews
Adrienna H.
Marietta
this brush is very nice and blends out my bronzer seamlessly. my skin is combination, but it just depends on the day, and i find that this blends right into my skin without leaving any harsh lines. i would recommend.
♡Hope ♡.
Do I like this product? Yes I love how the brush feels on my face, and I love how much the brush can hold. It’s also super soft when applying makeup

What I don’t like about this product? Price maybe

Would I buy it again? Yes
Sofia J.
This brush seems like it would work better with highlighter than bronzer. This brush is too wide and the bristles are too spread apart to correctly do the job. I prefer a thinner shorter bristled brush so the bronzer is more compact onto the face. With this brush more bronzer needs to be applied to the brush in order for it to be visible when put onto your face.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
The lady in Sephora sold me this brush and I feel like I really owe her. It has super soft yet durable bristles. I use this brush everyday! I love that it comes with a case, makes it easy to travel with
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Sephora bronzer brush is so great. The brissles are soft and makes application perfect. The prices are great for the quality of product. Will definitely buy more from their collection. Recommend for sure.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
I admit I was old school & was still applying foundation with my fingers which is a big Nono! I looked at this and thought wow that is expensive BUT its worth every penny!! Applys foundation flawlessly and you can buy wipes to clean it regularly! Love it wouldnt trade it for the world now!
Indigo J.
Hayward, CA
This brush is by far my favorite brush for foundation application, especially for a full coverage look. It seamlessly blends your foundation and gives you a flawless look. You can use it for bronzer but I mainly use it for liquid and powder foundations. Plus it's very travel friendly!
ruby a.
Santa Maria, CA
This brush is the best for liquid foundation! I love it so much! It leaves my foundation looking smooth and natural and It’s a good price for the brush and I would recommend this product to anyone it’s the best!
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
I love Sephora brushes and this bronzer brush is great. It’s really soft and feels gentle when I’m putting on my bronzer. It cleans up well and is really durable.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Okay I'm obsessed with the Sephora brand makeup brushes. Although they can be pricey, they are worth every penny. The bristles are soft and this bronzer brush in particular leaves your bronzer matte, and with a blended finish. It's the worst seeing people with unblended cakey bronzer but this brush does the trick in getting those sharp lines out.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this soft??
Julia M.
Does this help with a smooth coverage stroke when applying bronzer?
Idania M.
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Rachel S.
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?