SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Meagan W.

BY SEPHORA

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Okay I'm obsessed with the Sephora brand makeup brushes. Although they can be pricey, they are worth every penny. The bristles are soft and this bronzer brush in particular leaves your bronzer matte, and with a blended finish. It's the worst seeing people with unblended cakey bronzer but this brush does the trick in getting those sharp lines out.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Favorite brush! Helps build and blend while be super soft. Sephora never lets me down with their brushes
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Sephora bronzer brush is so great. The brissles are soft and makes application perfect. The prices are great for the quality of product. Will definitely buy more from their collection. Recommend for sure.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
The lady in Sephora sold me this brush and I feel like I really owe her. It has super soft yet durable bristles. I use this brush everyday! I love that it comes with a case, makes it easy to travel with
Indigo J.
Oakland, CA
This brush is by far my favorite brush for foundation application, especially for a full coverage look. It seamlessly blends your foundation and gives you a flawless look. You can use it for bronzer but I mainly use it for liquid and powder foundations. Plus it's very travel friendly!
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Really easy to use but a little stiff for my tastes. I usually use it for bronzer during the winter but sometimes I'll use it for blush as well. It should be more luxury for the cost, but I got it as a gift so I can't complain. I would buy another brand though if I had a choice.
Alexandra M.
Middlesex, NJ
I have found this product to work extremely well with foundation as well as bronzer! It is very soft and gentile on your skin and it does an amazing job blending as well! It is also convinent to carry with you on the go! Overall it is a great value and I would totally recommend this product.
Bhavana M.
I wanted the Marc Jacobs face 3 brush but didn't want to spend $55 on one brush so I got this when the Sephora person said it was the same for less! And I love it for applying my marc Jacobs foundation.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This brush hands down is the best!! I love that it was a perfect size for my hands. I love brushes and this one is not an exemption. I have 2 of these and definitely would recommend to buy.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This brush is very dense. It's great for putting product exactly where you want it to go. It took me a little while to get used to it, but I loved it once I did.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this soft??
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with a smooth coverage stroke when applying bronzer?
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?