MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish.

How is this brush in comparison to the marc jacobs one!?
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46!
Product Highlights
Love this product! Also great for blush, but not contorting. Great quality and perfect softness.in reviews
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Sephora bronzer brush is so great. The brissles are soft and makes application perfect. The prices are great for the quality of product. Will definitely buy more from their collection. Recommend for sure.
Starla C.
Asheville
I love this bronzer brush 😍.. It is a favorite and I just like the way it goes applies product. I have had 2 of them I lost my 1st and just had to by a new one...
Jadi S.
Mesa,AZ
I love this brush so much it is so awesome I love it it work really well. My skin type is mostly dry but sometimes oily. I wouldn't improve this product. This is like the best of the best to me alternatives don't even compare. I would definitealy buy this product again.
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Hope S.
Do I like this product? Yes I love how the brush feels on my face, and I love how much the brush can hold. It’s also super soft when applying makeup What I don’t like about this product? Price maybe Would I buy it again? Yes
Sukhmeet K.
Gilroy, CA
This is the only brush i use from last year. Its very smooth and works pretty good. Stays the same after washing.
Hidaya O.
أنا أحب هذه الفرشاة كثيرًا ، إنها رائعة جدًا وأنا أحب أنها تعمل بشكل جيد حقًا. نوع بشرتي جاف في الغالب ولكنه دهني في بعض الأحيان. لن أحسن هذا المنتج. هذا مثل الأفضل من الأفضل بالنسبة لي لا تقارن البدائل. أود بالتأكيد شراء هذا المنتج مرة أخرى.أنا أحب هذه الفرشاة كثيرًا ، إنها رائعة جدًا وأنا أحب أنها تعمل بشكل جيد حقًا. نوع بشرتي جاف في الغالب ولكنه دهني في بعض الأحيان. لن أحسن هذا المنتج. هذا مثل الأفضل من الأفضل بالنسبة لي لا تقارن البدائل. أود بالتأكيد شراء هذا المنتج مرة أخرى.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Really easy to use but a little stiff for my tastes. I usually use it for bronzer during the winter but sometimes I'll use it for blush as well. It should be more luxury for the cost, but I got it as a gift so I can't complain. I would buy another brand though if I had a choice.
Michelle J.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love this Brush! Perfect for achieving that sun kissed/tan Look!
I absolutely love this Brush! Perfect for achieving that sun kissed/tan Look!
Leilani M.
Indianapolis, IN
These brushes are great they apply nicely and do not leave any brissles behind there perfect!
Meghan S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
The bronzer brush is nice it definitely does its job however I wish it was just a little shorter for travel!