SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46 uploaded by Meagan W.

BY SEPHORA

A bronzer brush made from the highest quality materials to achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish. Beautifully blend bronzer and your favorite powder formulas with this brush that provides a flawless finish. The dense, rounded shape moves effortlessly along the cheekbone and jawline for easy application and the synthetic bristles ensure effortless blending. This brush comes with plastic cap to protect the integrity of the bristles for years to come. You may also use this brush to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft-focus finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
The lady in Sephora sold me this brush and I feel like I really owe her. It has super soft yet durable bristles. I use this brush everyday! I love that it comes with a case, makes it easy to travel with
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Sephora bronzer brush is so great. The brissles are soft and makes application perfect. The prices are great for the quality of product. Will definitely buy more from their collection. Recommend for sure.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
I admit I was old school & was still applying foundation with my fingers which is a big Nono! I looked at this and thought wow that is expensive BUT its worth every penny!! Applys foundation flawlessly and you can buy wipes to clean it regularly! Love it wouldnt trade it for the world now!
Indigo J.
Hayward, CA
This brush is by far my favorite brush for foundation application, especially for a full coverage look. It seamlessly blends your foundation and gives you a flawless look. You can use it for bronzer but I mainly use it for liquid and powder foundations. Plus it's very travel friendly!
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Really easy to use but a little stiff for my tastes. I usually use it for bronzer during the winter but sometimes I'll use it for blush as well. It should be more luxury for the cost, but I got it as a gift so I can't complain. I would buy another brand though if I had a choice.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Okay I'm obsessed with the Sephora brand makeup brushes. Although they can be pricey, they are worth every penny. The bristles are soft and this bronzer brush in particular leaves your bronzer matte, and with a blended finish. It's the worst seeing people with unblended cakey bronzer but this brush does the trick in getting those sharp lines out.
Lyneia B.
I personally use this brush for applying powder/mineral foundation. I do not personally bronze the face so i cant attest to it being a good brush for that. I really love it for pressing powder foundation into the face with a tapping motion, then buffing it in circular motions. Its too big to contour with and would deposit too much blush. Great powder foundation brush.
Alexandra M.
Middlesex, NJ
I have found this product to work extremely well with foundation as well as bronzer! It is very soft and gentile on your skin and it does an amazing job blending as well! It is also convinent to carry with you on the go! Overall it is a great value and I would totally recommend this product.
Bhavana M.
I wanted the Marc Jacobs face 3 brush but didn't want to spend $55 on one brush so I got this when the Sephora person said it was the same for less! And I love it for applying my marc Jacobs foundation.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This brush hands down is the best!! I love that it was a perfect size for my hands. I love brushes and this one is not an exemption. I have 2 of these and definitely would recommend to buy.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this soft??
Julia M.
Does this help with a smooth coverage stroke when applying bronzer?
Idania M.
This is perfect for applying the bronzer
Rachel S.
Does this work for daily use applying powder foundation?