SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 uploaded by SANDRA M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 uploaded by Marie G.

BY SEPHORA

This expert brush applies all types of foundation and provides a natural, airbrushed finish. Buff on your favorite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until you’ve reached your desired finish. see more...

• This brush looks stunning! I'm looking for a new buffing brush fo...1 Answers
  • A woman recommended this for foundation, but I have very dry and ...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any opinions on this brush?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I used to use a classic, flat foundation brush to apply my liquid foundation, and then on a whim I decided to purchase this brush instead. It made SUCH a huge difference! I feel like I need to use less product to get a more flawless look, and it really does give an airbrushed effect. I used to apply my makeup for a wedding and I kept getting so many compliments on my complexion! It really elevates your foundation game to the next level. I HIGHLY recommend!" in 22 reviews
  • "Great brush for contouring. I use this brush everyday and will continue to use it everyday. Highly recommended for beginners and experts:)" in 16 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my highlighter, blush, and bronzer. It's a great all purpose brush." in 16 reviews
  • "It's super soft and doesn't leave streaky marks on the face when you use it for your liquid foundation and it gives you a nice finish" in 6 reviews
Mai M.
Slc, UT
Before buying this brush a few years ago, I didn't know too much about brushes. The employees at Sephora, are so great. She took the time to help me choose the best brush for me. I really like using it. I would recommend this brush, to anyone. The price is good for a brush of this quality. I am so glad that I own it. It is also easy to clean, and it dries so well.
Brandy G.
La Plata
I use this brush everyday to do my foundation. It knows my Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Ecru very well. It gets in all the kooks and crannies. It washes well and keeps it shape to. I'd love to try more brushes and cosmetics from Sephora. I have a lot more of their brushes and they perform well to.
Desiree L.
I bought this foundation brush because one of the Sephora employees used it to apply foundation on my skin. The finish was flawless and I was sold! It gives medium to full coverage depending on how much product you use. I go over my skin with a damp beauty blender after to get rid of any streaks that the brush may have left behind.
Briana E.
Gibsonton , FL
My very first set of brushes was from Sephora and I still have them and use them to this day . I can say they are very much worth the price they work the same as when I purchased the quality is amazing . This brush is great to apply powder products I’ve used my for setting bronzing mostly and also blush
Reanna B.
I love this brush! I have so many uses for it. I can use it to apply foundation, concealer, cream contour, and cream blush. It blends like a dream. I also use this to contour with powder if I really wanna carve out my cheekbones. Sephora brushes are VERY high quality and lasts me years and years. So the heavy price point is more than worth it.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
This brush is the greatest of all time. I use it every single day and my foundation is always complimented. It blends everything so beautifully, it definitely backs up its claim of “airbrush” finish. Everyone should have this, I can’t imagine doing my makeup without it
Abbie F.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this brush when my girl at Sephora used it to apply Fenty foundation. It’s the most expensive brush I own but not the one I reach for on a daily basis to apply foundation. Maybe better for someone with a more skilled hand? I did use it for a few months to apply my Fenty and liked it pretty well.
annika d.
I love this brush sooooo much!!! It blends your foundation seamlessly. I have pretty normal skin and it works for my skin! I use this brush almost everyday. How I use it is I either just buff it in or use circular motions. I would definitely buy it again!
Sareena O.
When I’m not using a sponge for foundation this is the brush I reach for. It really does blend foundation in beautifully, I find it to be the perfect size and it is not too dense or too light. Blends liquid in but can also be used for powder foundation.
Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
Works will with my Dior Airflash foundation. Blends it all in seamlessly. Will also use this to blend in my bronzer and blush if it needs it.
A lot of product will get stuck in their and dry, so I try to at least do a dry wipe of it in between uses.
Saara H.
How do you guys like this brush?
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Have you ever tried any of the sephora brushes
Crystal G.
Anyone have any opinions on this brush?
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
How much is this? Do you think it is worth the price?