BY SEPHORA

✔ All Formulas

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
A foundation brush with medium length, soft bristles that are densely packed and is ideal for building coverage in layers for a medium coverage.

What it does:
Buff on your favorite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until you’ve reached your desired finish.

Beauty Tip:
Apply product to the tip of the brush and gradually buff into the skin. Build coverage in layers for your idea airbrushed finish.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply foundation to back of hand and gradually buff on foundation.
-Use small, circular motions on larger areas, like the cheeks and forehead.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Hi, would you recommend the fenty beauty foundation?? It ...6 Answers
  • This brush looks stunning! I'm looking for a new buffing ...1 Answers
  • A woman recommended this for foundation, but I have very ...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Airbrush #56
  • "I used to use a classic, flat foundation brush to apply my liquid foundation, and then on a whim I decided to purchase this brush instead. It made SUCH a huge difference! I feel like I need to use less product to get a more flawless look, and it really does give an airbrushed effect. I used to apply my makeup for a wedding and I kept getting so many compliments on my complexion! It really elevates your foundation game to the next level. I HIGHLY recommend!" in 22 reviews
  • "Great brush for contouring. I use this brush everyday and will continue to use it everyday. Highly recommended for beginners and experts:)" in 16 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my highlighter, blush, and bronzer. It's a great all purpose brush." in 16 reviews
  • "It's super soft and doesn't leave streaky marks on the face when you use it for your liquid foundation and it gives you a nice finish" in 6 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I can’t really afford fancy brushes, so I am buying them one by one whenever they come on sale. This SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 one came on sale months ago, so I bought it and it’s just amazing! They used it on me in store and I want them all lol. Surprisingly Sephora’s pro brushes are good quality. No wonder they are pricy!

The lighter tips are anti-bacterial, which is amazingly helpful !! I like that the bristles are densely packed also that’s awesome.

The sephora pro collection brushes are really good in general. They use (and waste!) less product, are good quality, are much easier to clean than cheap brushes and they are durable; I absolutely love these brushes. They come with lids too! 👌🏻
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a little mini version of this brush as a Sephora Rouge VIB reward and man is it handy for traveling. I love how user friendly and multipurpose this brush is. It's perfect for both creamy and dry products. Fits perfectly in your purse for on the go or in your travel bag if you travel a lot. It's also easy to clean and take care of. Doesn't shed at all. It really has the perfect shape and amount of bristles. Fabulous!
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best brush I have ever used in my entire life. The first time I used this bush I had to look at it because I did not realize how important a brush can really be. I used this brush with my every day foundation and it looked like a new routine. I was literally shocked and astonished luckily I brought the brush on sale for $14 however I would pay whatever for this brush. I will keep this brush in my collection for life where ever make up takes me I will have this brush.
Desiree L.
I bought this foundation brush because one of the Sephora employees used it to apply foundation on my skin. The finish was flawless and I was sold! It gives medium to full coverage depending on how much product you use. I go over my skin with a damp beauty blender after to get rid of any streaks that the brush may have left behind.
Reanna B.
I love this brush! I have so many uses for it. I can use it to apply foundation, concealer, cream contour, and cream blush. It blends like a dream. I also use this to contour with powder if I really wanna carve out my cheekbones. Sephora brushes are VERY high quality and lasts me years and years. So the heavy price point is more than worth it.
Nadya A.
Perris, CA
I really like this brush for my foundation. It blends really well, it's super soft. But it's small for me at least I really like big blending brushes for my foundation. With this I fell like I have to work a little more to get what I want. But it does not break your bank.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
The Sephora Pro line is their best brush line.

I’ve been a Sephora cast member and those were the brushes we use in our personal brush belts. As we use them on clients, they go through the most ridiculous of daily exercises! I would use my favorite foundation brush at least 30 times a shift and it would be cleaned after ever use and deep cleaned every week.

These brushes hold up and are worth the price.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
It’s affordable compared to most brands. It gives me an airbrushed finished which is great. It not streaky like some. The bristles are very soft which is great! It doesn’t feel like it’s scratching my face.
Nicole A.
United States
This brush is the best! It blends beautifully and gives doesn't soak up too much product. I personally use this for cream contour because I love the size and shape of it for that purpose. It is a bit small for a full face application of foundation, but I actually prefer smaller brushes because they fit better into the area around the nose and eyes. This brush is definitely worth the price!
Kayleigh-Lou B.
This is my absolute favorite brush to use when I contour my face. It picks up a good amount of product, and it also doesn’t drop any hairs. Blends beautifully, and i’d definitely recommend this brush!
Saara H.
How do you guys like this brush?
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Have you ever tried any of the sephora brushes
Gaia M.
Genova
Hi, would you recommend the fenty beauty foundation?? It is good or?? If you think it isn’t the best could you please recommend me a good foundation!? Thank you all💖 Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Crystal G.
Waverly, OH
Anyone have any opinions on this brush?
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
How much is this? Do you think it is worth the price?

Sephora