SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Featherweight Fan Brush #92 uploaded by Nini E.

BY SEPHORA

A lightweight fan brush that provides a light dusting of translucent powder or shimmer for a soft finish to the face or body. PRO Featherweight fan brush is great for lightly applying product because of its size. It can be used as a finishing brush to get into hard-to-reach areas, but also doubles as a setting tool to apply a light, translucent powder coverage. The PRO Featherweight collection bristles have an exacting flexibility-to-stability ratio which provides an aerating effect during application for perfect product payoff. This brush works with powder formulas for a light, natural-looking effect. This product is vegan, 100 percent synthetic, and not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
I love this brush for finishing powder and/or bronzer. The bristles are dense, fluffy, soft and flexible. The wisp motion of the bristles allow powder product to be applied and dispersed to a blurred out, natural finish. The case it comes in is an added bonus because it allows for hygienic storage. Bristles return to their same condition after properly washing. This brush also has the type of long, thick handle that I prefer. Overall this is probably my favorite brush from the Sephora Pro Featherweight collection.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
One of the most beautiful brush I own it's so huge and soft. I apply my highlight and bronzer with this brush. I'm use it w couple days a week and it's definitely one of my top favorites
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
Its okay. very soft and I can see why people like it. however, this thing is BIG. I have no control. returned.
Nini E.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
I love it! It’s super soft and full! Doesn’t fall out any hairs! It’s somewhat on the expensive side but I’d say well worth it. I use it to bronze and with my highlighter powder! I’d buy it again when this one wears out most definitely
Ali S.
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
This is perfect brush for highlighting your cheekbones! Dusting on that little pop of highlight is the perfect way to finish of your look and this is the perfect brush for it. I use this one usually only on my cheekbones and a different brush for my nose and above my lip. But this works good overall.
Liberty V.
Liberty V.
This brush is great for applying highlighters! Just like any other Sephora brushes, it works great and is super soft. I bought this in this store and works great with my dry skin. Would buy again or for a friend!
Adison M.
Adison M.
This is a good fan brush. This is my all time favorite one. I use this brush daily, and this brush is good to use to lightly apply makeup. It is somewhat pricy but great value. I am mostly satisfied.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
This brush feels amazing on the skin it's so soft and gentle it's just amazing it is of great value I love it I use this all the time one of my favs.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
I live for this I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
ashley c.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
❤❤❤❤ These brushes they seem to apply my makeup great and dont make a huge mess when applying unlike some other brushes ive used in the past
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
This brush applies easily and effortlessly. In comparison to other brushes it is very large. This can be a bit of a turn off for some.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
How does this compare with the other fan brushes out there: application, ease of use, utility, versatility, etc? Seems like most of them are more delicate and this one seems to be a behemoth. Thoughts and impressions? Thanks!