SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Featherweight Fan Brush #92 uploaded by Nini E.

BY SEPHORA

A lightweight fan brush that provides a light dusting of translucent powder or shimmer for a soft finish to the face or body. PRO Featherweight fan brush is great for lightly applying product because of its size. It can be used as a finishing brush to get into hard-to-reach areas, but also doubles as a setting tool to apply a light, translucent powder coverage. The PRO Featherweight collection bristles have an exacting flexibility-to-stability ratio which provides an aerating effect during application for perfect product payoff. This brush works with powder formulas for a light, natural-looking effect. This product is vegan, 100 percent synthetic, and not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! It’s super soft and full! Doesn’t fall out any hairs! It’s somewhat on the expensive side but I’d say well worth it. I use it to bronze and with my highlighter powder! I’d buy it again when this one wears out most definitely
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect brush for highlighting your cheekbones! Dusting on that little pop of highlight is the perfect way to finish of your look and this is the perfect brush for it. I use this one usually only on my cheekbones and a different brush for my nose and above my lip. But this works good overall.
Bridget S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good fan brush. It is one of my go to brushes for highlighting. It is rather pricey and can be a bit of a turn off. It is rather large but I actually like that. I use it at least three times a week. I would definitely recommend this brush.
monica a.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this brush for finishing powder and / or bronzer. The bristles are dense, fluffy, soft and flexible. The movement of the bristles allows the powdered product to be applied and dispersed to a natural fuzzy finish. The case in which it comes is an added advantage because it allows for hygienic storage. The bristles return to the same condition after proper washing. This brush also has the type of long and thick handle that I prefer. Overall, this is probably my favorite brush from the Sephora Pro pen collection.
💕
This brush truly works miracles! I use it to apply highlight all the time and it never disappoints! It's soft but it's also very durable and it hasn't fallen apart, I would definitely recommend!
Liberty V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great for applying highlighters! Just like any other Sephora brushes, it works great and is super soft. I bought this in this store and works great with my dry skin. Would buy again or for a friend!
Adison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good fan brush. This is my all time favorite one. I use this brush daily, and this brush is good to use to lightly apply makeup. It is somewhat pricy but great value. I am mostly satisfied.
Alexis O.
Trenton, NJ
I live this brush so much. I enjoy applying highlighted to the tip of my nose sides above my cheekbones and right above my lip with this brush. It helps give me the glow I have always needed.
Adriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush feels amazing on the skin it's so soft and gentle it's just amazing it is of great value I love it I use this all the time one of my favs.
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤❤❤❤ These brushes they seem to apply my makeup great and dont make a huge mess when applying unlike some other brushes ive used in the past
Bridget S.
This brush applies easily and effortlessly. In comparison to other brushes it is very large. This can be a bit of a turn off for some.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
How does this compare with the other fan brushes out there: application, ease of use, utility, versatility, etc? Seems like most of them are more delicate and this one seems to be a behemoth. Thoughts and impressions? Thanks!