SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Featherweight Complexion Brush #90 uploaded by Crista S.

BY SEPHORA

✔ Powder

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
A lightweight, rounded foundation brush great for applying powder foundation for sheer coverage.

What it does:
Featherweight Blending Brush is perfect for applying makeup to the face and cheeks. It can also be used for contouring and has multiple applications, so it can replace several face brushes in your makeup bag. The PRO Featherweight collection bristles have an exacting flexibility-to-stability ratio which provides an aerating effect during application for perfect product payoff. This brush works with powder, liquid, and cream formulas for a light, natural-looking effect.

Beauty Tip:
Apply product to the side of the brush and gradually sweep and buff into the skin.

What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, 100 percent synthetic, and not tested on animals.

This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply product to the side of the brush and avoid applying to the tip.
-Blend in sweeping motions back and forth.
-Use the tip of the brush to buff off any excess with a light touch.

Precautions:
Avoid applying too much pressure on the tip of the brush to preserve the shape.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cassie B.
California, MD
This brush is amazing. So soft and delicate on the face! I like to use it to apply my bronzer. It applies it so softly and does a great job blending product out. I feel like Sephora makeup brushes are under rated, they are my favorite!
Amanda R.
Pasadena
Love this brush! It's so soft and feels great
applying my highlighter.
Feels amazing against my skin. Easy to apply and great value! It's worth the price tag. I would love to purchase more Sephora brushes. Definitely would recommend this brush.
Madalyn M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sephora brushes are buy fat my favorite onesN they’re so soft and work amazing with all my makeup. They leave my face looking airbrushed and professionally done. If you’re looking to splurge on some really nice brushes, try this one out!!
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
So, so awesome. I use it to apply highlight. I use one swoop where I usually highlight and the jobs is done. It picks up a lot of product in one swoop/pat. I prefer this over the fan brush or other highlight because I usually have to use more product or more than one dab in the product when using other brushes. Only reason I am giving 4 stars is because when washing it comparing it to other brushes I have it already feels loose. :/
Caryn L.
Hope, MI
I love this brush! It is so soft and versatile. I can use it for blush, highlighter, eye shadow, whatever! The price is so reasonable compared to so many other brushes of the same quality. Products are applied so evenly and easily. I hope to purchase more of this series in the future!
Jessica R.
Chelsea, MA
YES! The best brush of all time. With the right hand, it can be used for most any applications. It's easy to clean and stays in good shape. No bristle shedding. I would recommend this to anyone no matter what type of foundation you use; it's even good for application of CC creams or BB creams.
Raelyn S.
Someone at sophora used this on me to test foundations and I was so impressed with its almost flawless application that I purchased it the very same day and a year later I am still loving and using it everyday.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Sephora featherweight brush #90
LOOOVEEE this brush!!! it is sooo soft!!! softer than their previous lines..been using this everyday...can use for under eye powder, blush, highlighter...whatever you want!! it is just soooo soft!!!
love this and the bigger #91 brush---I love both of them!!! this also comes with a cover if you want to take it traveling!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I was in Sephora sampling what seemed like 100 foundations, not looking to buy anything until I had sampled a few at home. However I used this brush and was hooked. Needless to say, I have a new brush and soon need new foundation. It is so soft and distributed the makeup so evenly. It allows for buildable coverage and is worth every penny.
Aalyhia W.
Lithia, FL
This is my HG brush right here. Ride or die. I searched for a bronzer brush for months and returned a few before finding this gem. I actually did a make over with an artist at Sephora and she used this in conjunction with my HG bronzer (the white Marc Jacobs) and I was hooked. I've used it ever since. Not too dense or too soft. Perfect to apply bronzer with. I do it in swirling motions or pat it on. It looks airbrushed every time. Thanks Sephora!
Katie S.