SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Emily W.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Becca G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Kaysha B.

BY SEPHORA

A fan-shaped brush used to expertly finish and perfect makeup. Add the finishing touches to your look with this brush that dusts, wipes, and redistributes powders along your features. The flat fan shape allows for even and soft definition, making it an ideal tool for gently sweeping bronzing powder, illuminator, or even tinted moisturizer on the face. A must-have for clean-up, this brush can also be used to fan away excess product like eye makeup fallout, without leaving traces in its wake. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This brush is amazing! I use it to contour and highlight for a subtle and natural look! It is soft and picks up powdered product very well :) my sephora brushes always seem to last a long time when taken care of " in 11 reviews
  • "Love this fan brush to apply highlighter or blush. It picks up just enough product and doesn't apply it too dark." in 8 reviews
  • "great works well picks up right amount of product and very soft the price is very reasonable you guys should try it you will be satisfied" in 1 review
  • "It worked really well and applied the blush in a great contour!" in 1 review
  • "It does an amazing job and puts on the right amount of product" in 1 review
Christina T.
I first got this brush several years ago, and I absolutely loved it! I only use it to apply highlight and damn was my highlight poppin’. It would just sweep on the high point of the cheek just right. And it allows you to also just dust on a little or build up to an amazing glow. The only things I would say about this product is the price. It is definitely on the high end side, $28.99 for just a single brush is a little steep, especially if you’re on a budget. It is a definite item to splurge on!
Hayley H.
Greenville
I love this brush! I bought it at sephora in JCPenney, I got it in a set and I absolute love it! It’s very easy to use, it applies my highlight so easily, i use it about 5/6 times out of the week I would definently Recommend it to anyone looking for a brush to apply highlight. The only issue I had was I felt like I had to push to get the highlight to stay on the brush! Other than that it’s a fantastic product!
Lexy G.
Cambridge, OH
I bought this intending to use it for my high lighter. But it doesn’t pick up a lot of pigment and it kinda dispersed it all over my face instead of the spots I applied it to. It was VERY pricey for a brush and I wouldn’t recommend using it to high light with. I also tried using it for bronzing and it just looked patchy. I was disappointed.
Camila B.
This fan brush really did the job. It never shed on my face which a huge plus for me. The only problem is that the hairs do eventually open up and it’s not as flat as a fan as it was when I first purchased it. But other than that, I still use it and rely on its effectiveness.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Not my favorite highlighting brush. It just doesn't do it for me, it doesn't pick up the product like other brushes do. It doesn't give me the highlight I want without really having to use this brush two or three times. Not to mention, this brush is very expensive for it not to work as well as my $10 morphe brush does.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
I really do like this fan brush I use it for my highlight! It is pricey for one brush and I mean the quality of the bristles are nice, but they also shed a bit and have bristles sticking out from the sides. Other then that it does apply it nicely.
Cami C.
This is one of the best quality brushes I own. I own brands like artis, chanel, and Bobbi Brown. The quality of how this is made is phenomenal. It’s easy to dust highlighters on and it does amazing if you spray it with setting spray before you go into a powder highlighter for a wet glow look
Talia L.
Lakewood
This brush doesn’t apply enough highlighter for my liking. Maybe if you’re using a loose formula it would work better, but it just doesn’t pick up enough pigment from my powder formulas. You might like it for a more subtle look, but for me I just don’t have a use for it.
Savannah M.
Atlanta
Kind of rough on the skin but did apply my highlight very nicely. Caused a lot of fall out. I used it everyday until I found a different one and gave it away. But it is definitely loved by my friend now so....
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I got this around the time fan brushes were all the rage for applying highlight, but this doesn't really do it for me. Other than the cheek area I found it super unable to highlight any other part of my face--it just kind of sits in my brush collection untouched.
Brianna A.
Muskegon, MI
Never used a brush like this can I have help on what exactly you use it for and how exactly you use it?
Tasha M.
Does this brush work? I have seen them but I'm intimidated because I've never used one
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
How often do you have to clean the brushes if you use them to apply liquid foundation?
Taryn H.
I usually use just basic makeup, but I'm trying to do some research and get more in-depth with brushes and such. What exactly is this brush used for?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this the best brush to apply highlighter or do you use another type of brush that works better?