SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65

What it is:
A fan-shaped brush used to expertly finish and perfect makeup.

What it does:
Add the finishing touches to your look with this brush that dusts, wipes, and redistributes powders along your features. The flat fan shape allows for even and soft definition, making it an ideal tool for gently sweeping bronzing powder, illuminator, or even tinted moisturizer on the face. A must-have for clean-up, this brush can also be used to fan away excess product like eye makeup fallout, without leaving traces in its wake.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Following the contours of the face, apply powder blush and bronzer to the face, or use the brush to remove fallout from shadow.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does anyone know if this is a natural, synthetic or blended hair brush? I just want to make sure I wash it properly before using it.
How well does this brush stay together? I’ve gotten a lot of brushes from Sephora and it seems like when i wash them , the heads starts to get loose and come off the stick
How do you use the brush so that it picks up the highlighter and brushes onto your face?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65!
Product Highlights
This brush is amazing! I use it to contour and highlight for a subtle and natural look! It is soft and picks up powdered product very well :) my sephora brushes always seem to last a long time when taken care of in reviews
Love this fan brush to apply highlighter or blush. It picks up just enough product and doesn't apply it too dark.in reviews
great works well picks up right amount of product and very soft the price is very reasonable you guys should try it you will be satisfiedin reviews
It worked really well and applied the blush in a great contour!in reviews
It does an amazing job and puts on the right amount of productin reviews
Shelayne R.
Chatham, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Shelayne R.
I just recently but this brush and wow this exceeded my expectations. The bristles on this brush are so soft and feel so good on my skin. It picks up highlight off the palette well and it applies and blends so good! I’m totally impressed. It also applied really well that my highlight didn’t move all over the place especially after using setting spray.
Sophia P.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Sophia P.
yes luv dis tho fix this for the update i could’ve i lost my iPad fix it add fix tho haha luv luv it tho haha ok luv dis tho haha ok i could’ve add ur friends to play with ur dad and
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is extremely soft and feels great on my skin. I use it to apply highlighter and it is distributed evenly. I have not cleaned it yet, but so far I have not noticed any shedding. I bought it on sale from Sephora and it seems to be a great value.
Liciana B.
Brockton
I love the products that they provide, and it’s exactly what you expect after you buy ... Im always on sephora store near my job . I shop a lot there, I spent at least 100$ everytime i got there ! Overall i love it!
Gabby Y.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Gabby Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wouldn’t recommend this brush at all. After washing it once, it lost it’s shape. I got it on sale but still, $14 is a lot for something I feel like I can never use now. I usually like Sephra brushes so I’m disappointed. #makeupbrushes #fanbrush
Kaili W.
Pawcatuck, CT
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Fan Brush #65 uploaded by Kaili W.
Sephora pro brushes are really nice. They’re synthetic, and hand packed. Slightly high price point for a brush. I’m not a huge fan of using a fan brush for highlight, because I like a more precise highlight, but this one is pretty good.
charisse J.
Maryland
I use this to apply a sweeping application on my neck and shoulder area when I'm wearing shoulder exposed tops or v necks. #infkuenster
sandra H.
Baytown, TX
I love this fan brush so much! I used it along with my highlighter pallet. It is easy to use and a really reliable brush! I have only purchased 2 of these fan brushes in the past and will continue to restock in them. They are so feathery soft in the skin. [product:sephora-collection-pro-fan-brush-#65]
Madalina V.
Beautiful brush with nice handle. I use the brush sometimes for highlighter or sometime to apply a light layer of powder on the face. Classic shape for highlighter, however depending the technics I would use a different style for highlighting the face.
erika G.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely recommend this fan brush for highlight your cheek and eye bones. The form of the brush makes for easy application of highlighter without over doing it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...