BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set

What it is:
A curated set of 11 bestselling and top-rated Sephora Collection PRO brushes.

What it does:
This set of PRO brush essentials keeps the brushes organized, protected, and accessible. Features the new and exclusive PRO Complexion Fan Brush #54.

This set contains:
- NEW PRO Complexion Fan #54
- Easel Style Brush Holder and Pouch

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How well do these work? Do the bristles fall out? SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set
Is this set worth the price? I'm thinking of buying it during the Sephora sale
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set!
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set uploaded by Lori A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Essentials Brush Set uploaded by Lori A.
Love the brushes. Nice soft bristles for a good price. Highly recommend! I added them to the whole collection and they are performing nicely.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect set for your face and eyes and even brows. You have just about every makeup brush you would need. Their bristles have never shed on me and the bristles are very well cut.
Lindsey V.
Mound, MN
Normally I would never spend this kind of money on brushes, but it has been years since I upgraded and decided to see the difference between regular and the pro style. There’s no going back after making the swap! These are perfect.
Tori M.
Orlando, FL
I love Sephora brushes! Even tho they are a little pricey it’s 100% worth it. The hairs are extremely soft and good quality. I’ve washed them a few times already an never had hairs fall out.
Tiauna R.
Raytown, MO
I love Sephora!! Everything they have is good quality and you are guaranteed to be satisfied. This set is a must have for a beat face!
Vanessa N.
lehigh
They are the best, soft, I love they are easy to use and they are at a good price without a doubt for me they are the best
Brittany B.
Love love love these brushes I’ve never had any bad products from Sephora some things are a little pricey though but you also get different birthday things would totally recommend
Natalia S.
For someone who isn’t very good makeup, it was great being able to experiment with different size/types of brushes without breaking the bank.
andrea H.
Lexington, KY
Este set se brochas es único 🖤 es bueno, bonito y barato. Una ves que se me acaben definitivamente los volvería a comprar!
sassyclasssymomma
I have been having my brushes for about 5 years they are great and still using them ! Easy to clean and blend great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phylicia P.
Truro, NS
il y a 3 ans
Tiffany H. il y a 2 ans
No shedding at all. I have never seen a Sephora makeup brush shed on me before. Very nice quality.