BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41

What it is:
An expertly designed shadow brush that makes it easy to apply eye makeup for definition and shaping.

What it does:
This brush acts like a drawing tool to elongate and enhance the eyes with ease. The innovative design features a soft, tapered brush head inspired by an artist’s tools. The result is an ability to shade and sculpt with expert precision.

What else you need to know:
This brush features cruelty-free synthetic bristles, and is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Gently load the of tip of the brush and apply using light, directional strokes.
-Go back and add more definition as desired.
-Use the sides of the brush to create shading and scupting effects.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41!
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
If you don't have this brush go and get it. I usually don't like to splurge on brushes because I can find others for much cheaper that are identical. But I haven't found another brush like this one. It's very precise and soft. Blends shadows magically. Perfect for tiny spaces and your crease. It's a must have if you have hooded eyes
Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
Fantastic brush!  I bought this when it was on sale at Sephora and am so happy to have it in my collection.  It's super soft and perfect for applying and blending color into the crease and outer corner.  If you're thinking about getting it, or happen to catch it while it's on sale, I'd definitely recommend picking it up!
NKN K.
Charleston, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41 uploaded by NKN K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41 uploaded by NKN K.
I've been wanting to buy a pencil brush for smoke eye shadow. I ordered this brush from Sephora because my fever brush's are from Sephora. There Quality is amazing. So this brush is so awesome. I love using it for the v on the smoke eye. The bristles are very soft yet they do such a great job.
Skye N.
Happy, KY
Sephora has some of the best brushes I have used. They are a bit pricey, but I have used the same ones for years and they've never worn out on me and continue to hold up. They blend out the shadows really well!
Mone S.
Sephora store product are actually pretty amazing. This brush is great in the crease and blending. Don't like that it is no real hair but it get the job done!
Elizabeth  H.
Middleburg, FL
Great make up brush.  Not crazy expensive. Works well for the price. Not high end but does the job. I would buy it again. It will last if you clean it properly after each use.
Paulina V.
Bronx , NY
It's an amazing brush... it's so soft and don't shred easily. I like the result with this brush
Caitlin S.
Appleton, WI
Nice brush. Shades your shadow very nicely. It does keep a little bit more product on my brush than I'd like but not terrible
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!
Shannon S.
Blaine, WA
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Drawing Shadow Brush #41 uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pro drawing shadow brush #41 is the brush I didn’t know I needed. It’s absolutely perfect for doing my lower lash shadow. The point helps get the shadow more precise which is what I like. This is the second Sephora brush I bought this week and I’m kind of digging the Sephora brushes in general.

Looking for your answer?