BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An expertly designed eye detailing brush for creating artistic definition and precision.

What it does:
This innovative brush was designed to apply eye makeup. The fine detailed point, inspired by the a painter’s tool, achives subtle shading and fluid graphic shapes or lines with expert precision.

What else you need to know:
This brush features natural fibers.

This product is not tested on animals.

Beauty Tip:
This brush can be used to apply detailed lip looks as well.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Gently load the point of the brush and apply using light, directional strokes.
-Go back and add more definition as desired.
-Use the sides of the brush to create subtle gradient shading.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Joann L.
Staten Island, NY
What an amazing product. I’m always on the hunt for great products at an affordable price and this fits the bill! As an amateur and non professional make up admirer this is easy to use and saves time off my routine
Melanie O.
Corbin
This brush is so awesome! I went to sephora for a custom makeover and this was used on me and love it! I bought this brush after! If you're looking for precision when applying eyeshadow, this is it!
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
I have a ton of these so that I can have some I use for eyeliner, some for lip palettes, and some for brows or detail powder. They are the best for drawing fine lines, like cat eyes, or more precise and plumping lip coverage. I love the color mixing option little brushes like this give you.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora Collection Pro brushes have never disappointed me.  I've purchased mostly the eyeshadow brushes and like how affordable they are compared to other brands.  They are easy to use and clean which makes life a little easier.  I'm totally satisfied with these!
Wei C.
I absolutely love this brush!!! It's perfect for monolids like myself. It is great for details around smaller areas and the brush is very dexterous around those areas. This is the best brush I have ever purchased!
Tori A.
Dayton, OH
I bought this product for my liquid eye liner & was sure how well it would work. I ended up loving the the brush! It works great with my skin & glides perfectly giving it a nice angle! I definitely recommend!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really love Sephora!! I am a Rouge member and I love the brand and products. They have great makeup and and brushes!! I would recommend this brand to anyone. They are pricy but worth every penny!!
Jhenny Victoria R.
Wildwood florida
Me facina este brand sephora siempre tiene Buenos productos lo recomiendo 100 % ;););):):):):):):):)
Lauren L.
This brush is fantastic for precise details. It never grays out, either. Even after multiple washes.
Brittany K.
Oakland, CA
Love sephora brushes. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it. Total investment. Softest ones I own

Sephora