BY SEPHORA

An exclusive shadow brush designed to help you achieve a seamless, blended eye makeup looks with ease. What does: This exclusive brush was designed to blend and enhance eye makeup using soft tapered bristles. The bristles acts like a drawing tool to diffuse and blend shadow. Inspired by the tools of the artist, this brush achieves seamless, blended eye makeup designs with a few smooth strokes. This brush is made with cruelty-free synthetic bristles. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
This blending brush is awesome because it definitely compares to the name brands, but isn't as expensive. It is so easy to use and I absolutely need it complete any of my eye looks. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Lindsay C.
Love sephora brushes. They are priced well and always do the job. I never think about buying another, over priced brand. These are quality and last. Easy to use and works with any brand. Would buy over and over again. Recommend to friends all the time!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
Decent brush, especially for the price. Blends well and is a great size. The only issue that I have with the brush is that it is a little coarse compared to some others.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love the Sephora brand brushes. The ones that I own work very well for the prices. I would definitely recommend this!
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Amazing product. Great price. Purchased online. Recommend for sure! I love this brand! Great add to my makeup kit
Roheena F.
There brushes are ok not bad they blend well in the eyes I bought mine online from estlauder
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
Great brush with bristles that wash well and dont shed. My only complaint is that after I first washed it, it sort if ballooned to a more fluffy size. Still great but too large for my crease area.
Sephora always impresses me with the quality of thier products, they are priced cheaper than all of the product around them and live up to the same standard. I used this brush on a daily basis, to blend my eyeshadow whether it is a dark shade or light it always does the trick!
melissa z.
vienna
i use it every day because it is so smooth and comfortable. it reaches rhe crease and blends very well. it is one of the best blending brushes i ever has