BY SEPHORA #55 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A domed brush that expertly applies and blends eye shadows along the creases. Achieve maximum shadow application with this domed crease brush that makes your eyes appear larger and brighter. The dense mix of natural pony and goat bristles ensures expert blending and increased color control. The domed tip fits perfectly in the crease of the eyes and allows you to create a wide range of looks, from classic, to trendy and smoky. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Sephora brushes! They are quite expensive but worth it! The bristles are really really soft and it really does blend your eye shadow in nicely!
Milquedis B.
Milquedis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's totally worth the price! Sephora's brushes are the best. One of the best brushes for blending creases.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sorry that I have to go against some of these reviews because I was not a fan of this brush. The bristles were not soft on my eyes and it was just too big for me! It also was hard to use this brush to blend my shadows nicely.. not for me!
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Grosse Ile, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
SephoraNot just because I work at Sephora, but this brush is the bomb! As are all of our brushes. They are going to last a long time and you're getting what you paid for, which is nice quality brushes that do a wonderful job!
Kate K.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. Nice and dense to really get into the crease. I have hooded eyes and this helps to get in there and open them up more. It isn't very soft though is my only complaint!
Venessa L.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
I like this for darkening colors in my crease. Also like it for a dramatic V color
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Grosse Ile, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan with these brushes that I thought I would be. They she'd like crazy and don't really blend and hold products like I would like. I rarely use. I do however have oily skin and eyelids so I'm not sure if that plays a role but I would not purchase again.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
I love sephora so much. It may be expensive but worth it. Their brushes are amazing!
Clinton, MA
I use this brush for wide sweeps of color - like a swipe across my whole lid. It pick up the color and deposits evenly, it's nice and soft, and I've had no fall out with daily use and weekly washing over about 6 months. Highly recommended.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a great addition to any makeup guru's arsenal. I say this not just for any crease brush, but for one like this that is soft and does not require a heavy hand in order to blend! I would definitely have to point out though that you should take care of this brush and it will take care of you. Blend too hard and you will see sad little bristles fall out!