BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora

✔ Liquid

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
An innovative foundation brush with a dense angled core to deposit product while the outer bristles diffuse and blend for an even finish.

What it does:
This brush features a new, innovative dense core that provides medium-buildable coverage while the outer bristles diffuse and blend for an even finish. The smaller size and angled bristles of this brush are ideal for hugging the contours of the face to help sculpt and define.

Beauty Tip:
Gently stipple product into skin with the unique core, and buff with loose outer bristles for a smooth, even finish.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals. The high-quality synthetic bristles won’t shed.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-To apply bronzers, blushes, and highlighters in all formulations, stipple product into skin with the unique core and buff with loose outer bristles for a smooth, even finish.
-To clean, wash with mild brush cleaner and air-dry.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Core Diffuser Angled #95!
Product Highlights
Amazing for contouring especially my cheekbones. I love this brush and it's one of my favorites of my entire collection.in reviews
Esmeralda  I.
Brentwood, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Core Diffuser Angled #95 uploaded by Esmeralda  I.
Overall the Sephora #95 brush is a good brush, it does leave line marks when applying that is why I don’t love it. I feel like it also sucks up alot of your makeup. The way I can tell when I wash it I have to rinse a few time in order to get all the makeup out, and they don’t typically last more then two years if you use frequently.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Currently this is my favorite brush to use for contouring my face. The angled brush helps get the angle I need to be able to contour. I found this product at Sephora.
Meridian R.
Colorado Springs, CO
An amazing brush I've never been disppaointed since I bought it. Absolutely worth it!
member-87e176044
Its grate really works should have bought 4 so many people need this brush in there life
Ava M.
I only rated this product two stars out of five because I had this brush for less that 2 months and the bristles already started fraying and falling out. and that's with not even using it on a daily basis. i was using the brush properly and everything. overall would not recommend
Paulina's E.
I use Naked liquid foundation and when I was recommended this brush at Sephora,I thought it would give my oily skin a flawless finish but unfortunately it caused me to break out and my skin was itchy after every use. Not sure if it's what the brush is made out of but won't be buying again.
Michelle H.
Loveland, CO
Great brush that provides excellent coverage. Long lasting brush. Easy to clean.
Abbey J.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This brush is really useful and it lasted me a long time. I just ran out today. It's really easy to use.
carolina L.
Oakland, CA
I'm in love! This one blends my cream contour and foundation perfectly. Excellent blending capability so that it doesn't take off the cream products. It's a bite pricey but works wonders Well done Sephora Collection.
Carla C.
Es fabulosa para hacer los contornos y súper manejable, difumina excelentemente la parte de las mejillas

Looking for your answer?