BY SEPHORA

A next-generation contour brush designed to blend and stipple your favorite products for medium-buildable coverage. This unique PRO contour and blush brush features a dense-bristle core that provides a medium-buildable foundation coverage and an even finish to textured skin. Simply buff and stipple cosmetics into skin for a flawless, smooth look. The brush is designed to work with liquid, cream, and powder bronzers, highlighters, and blushes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. The high-quality synthetic bristles won't shed. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I absolutely love this brush! I borrowed a friends brush and I need to invest in my own!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I have had the same Lancôme brush for my liquid foundation for years , so I thought it was time to kick it to the curb and try something new. I was at sephora and was looking around at brushes and this one caught my eye. It's so soft, and has a dense core, and it blends liquid foundation like a dream. I really enjoy fluffy brushes for foundation and this one does a great job!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Great for applying blush or contour to very specific areas of the face, because this is a very dense brush. I have to use a much looser one for bronzers and powders, as this brush can really apply a lot of color unless used very lightly. But also very precise.
Rickiya N.
Rickiya N.
Love this brush. It does wonders. It has extraordinary use. The brand is awesome. This product is also very durable.
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Core Diffuser brush is wonderful, especially to help spread base and primer, it has a great slip on the skin and the result is great!
Stefania P.
Stefania P.
cucuta/ norte de santander

I simply love this brush is one of my favorites for its quality I love its durability is super suavesita leaves a professional finish super recomendadisimo there is consistency between the product and the price quite economical but above all what surprises me is its duration is excellent
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
I love this brushes .The price is fair and the product is just amazing. its a finishing touch to my look. The hair is very smooth and soft and the makeup/powder applies really good.
Dóra B.
Dóra B.
This brush evenly and effortlessly blended the foundation over my skin. Using a stick foundation applied on my skin, I used the brush in a pressing motion and the small buffing movements. The soft bristles felt great on my skin. A definite must have.
Camila S.
Camila S.
O acabamento fica perfeito, é prático e o produto se desenvolve bem, espAlhambra e fica bem uniforme.
Leumar G.
Leumar G.
This bruch is very good, I give many functions since I only have one, but it is so special, it makes makeup extremely easy and fast.I only use it for special occasions, such as when I go out to parties, meetings and a graduation.Yes, I am very satisfied with the results of this incredible brush