BY SEPHORA

A next-generation contour brush designed to blend and stipple your favorite products for medium-buildable coverage. This unique PRO contour and blush brush features a dense-bristle core that provides a medium-buildable foundation coverage and an even finish to textured skin. Simply buff and stipple cosmetics into skin for a flawless, smooth look. The brush is designed to work with liquid, cream, and powder bronzers, highlighters, and blushes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. The high-quality synthetic bristles won't shed. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melisa C.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a perfect size to manage in every face.
I use it all the time.
It is very easy to use in my case.
Esther V.
I love the end result it leaves and can be use for any makeup also is travel size. Great product
Kelly B.
I absolutely love this brush! I borrowed a friends brush and I need to invest in my own!
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO
This brush gives you a flawless finish everytime and is very easy to clean!
Leumar G.
This bruch is very good, I give many functions since I only have one, but it is so special, it makes makeup extremely easy and fast.I only use it for special occasions, such as when I go out to parties, meetings and a graduation.Yes, I am very satisfied with the results of this incredible brush
Stefania P.
cucuta/ norte de santander

I simply love this brush is one of my favorites for its quality I love its durability is super suavesita leaves a professional finish super recomendadisimo there is consistency between the product and the price quite economical but above all what surprises me is its duration is excellent
Dóra B.
This brush evenly and effortlessly blended the foundation over my skin. Using a stick foundation applied on my skin, I used the brush in a pressing motion and the small buffing movements. The soft bristles felt great on my skin. A definite must have.
Julia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brushes .The price is fair and the product is just amazing. its a finishing touch to my look. The hair is very smooth and soft and the makeup/powder applies really good.
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Core Diffuser brush is wonderful, especially to help spread base and primer, it has a great slip on the skin and the result is great!
juliana mota n.
Cacoal-Ro
amável maravilhoso lindo muito bom com um preço muito bom super indicado e essa marca é ótima gosto bastante .